Wolf Hunters

NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!

Also heres all dem Socials !

Check out our YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rCsRKrSfk0HKCo8DKVnYQ

Support us on Paypal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/apextdog5b6g

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/V6by99z4CH

===============================================================

Since the portals appeared, many within the magical world have gained much in terms of freedoms and liberties that had been denied to them by more than a few magical governments, the most major offended being Magical Britain.

Of course this didn't mean that everything was peaceful or that everyone would come together and sing kumbaya, no the more radical among the magical creature community would use this new found openness to begin their own plans and movements thanks to the mysterious 'benefactor' for whom would supply these movements with weapons, training, and even in rare cases safehouses for these movements leadership to hide from their enemies.

The most radical and most dangerous of these movements was the 'Death-Howl' movement lead by one Fenrir Greyback who by most authority's was considered a 'low level threat' of course that was until said man was spotted in Ireland talking with IRA members which at first raised a red flag with Mi6, however this did not raise his threat level until an image of him was provided by the CIA from the hotbed that is the Middle east with photos of the man talking with known middle eastern terrorist or going as far as to fight alongside them.

This caused the man to have his threat level be raised to lead many within the intelligence world to believe he would conduct an attack within the western world. However the one question that is on everyone's mind is his exact location and what his plans are.

His last known location before going to ground was a photo taken with the group known as the Four Horsemen, since then only scant rumors have been heard about him, but all that was about to change when a single CIA/MI6 operation in the Middle East would find evidence that Greyback and the Horsemen were indeed working together.

However all of this would come ahead when intel was sent to Mi6 about a possible attack by not just known members of Death-Howl but also members of werewolf middle eastern terrorist groups as well who were last seen getting into white vans.

With this intel in hand new Scotland yard as well as metro police services dispatched as many officers as they could, among them was Kingsley who had a rookie no-mag with him who was driving a car with both wearing civilian clothes so as not to be spotted so easily.

Of course whether or not they would be able to stop these terrorists was another factor altogether.

Piccadilly Circus

London, England 1994

Kingsley was looking out the car window as his radio crackled to life with the sounds of metro HQ "Sargent Shacklebolt, roger up?"