Dawn Of A New World

HOLY FUCK BALLS THE SUPPORT YOU FOLKS HAVE GIVEN! Thank you! no seriously thank you! 

NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER! 

Also heres all dem Socials !

Check out our YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rCsRKrSfk0HKCo8DKVnYQ

Support us on Paypal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/apextdog5b6g

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/V6by99z4CH

===========================================================================

If one word could describe Hogwarts at the very moment, it would be a cocktail of emotions.

For all who saw that Tanya, the symbol of Prussian pride, of a model soldier, or the very strength of Prussian spirit, the little girl who that world's version of France called THE DEVIL OF THE RHINE! Was originally in their world the boy-who-lived.

As soon as that fact slowly sank into the residence of Hogwarts, as the information was processed, all the students came to one logical conclusion of how to react to the information that was presented. Chaos, total unmitigated chaos.

Draco was deep in thought, on one hand; this was Harry Potter, the boy who survived the killing curse! The boy who defeated the dark lord! YET! He or rather she was Tanya. The Mage who showed him that magic and non-magical could be combined, that they could be shown respect, gain strength, fame even! It was everything he dreamed of and more! Yet, he was conflicted at the fact that this world they were shown went against everything that the pureblood teachings taught them! IT WAS MADDENING! It was unthinkable, yet it made him think. 'The non-magical in that world celebrated mages, could the non-magicals of our world do the same?' He thought deeply as a small voice whispered into his mind. 'Tanya gained the respect she has because of the military. If you joined the military as well, wouldn't you gain the same respect as her?' The more Draco thought about it, the more the idea appealed to him. With a smile he had thoughts of him working up the ranks, being celebrated as a war hero, even being idolized! 'YES!' He thought as he now knew what path he wished to take in life to achieve his goals.

Barty Jr. aka fake Alastor Moody, didn't move from his spot in the great hall as his plan worked, yet back fired all at the sametime. 'Well, fuck. I did not see that coming. However this does explain where the Potter brat went, or is he still Potter? Is he even a he? SO MANY QUESTIONS! SO LITTLE ANSWERS!' The fake Alastor roared within his mind.

Snape wasn't a bad person, no matter what the students and his fellow professors thought of him. In reality he unleashed all his pent up aggression onto the student body because he was tired, tired of the old goat and his games, tired of being used as a spy, hell he was just tired of it all. The reason? Harry Potter, Lilly had made him take an oath to watch over him and protect him to even love him as his own son. Yet, when the news came out of his death and what his relatives had done to him, it resulted in Snape going down the rabbit hole of fire whiskey and self loathing. However that has changed since the portals, the portals which showed where Har-Tanya was and what happened to them. So now what was he to do? Was he to continue to follow the old goats plans? Pack up and leave for parts unknown? Or wait for the chance, even if so slim, for Tanya to arrive back in their world and fulfill the oath he took? He honestly did not know, and that's what filled him with more dread.