Embers Rise

NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!

Also heres all dem Socials !

Check out our YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rCsRKrSfk0HKCo8DKVnYQ

Support us on Paypal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/apextdog5b6g

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/V6by99z4CH

===============================================================

There are many things that have changed since the portals opened. New reforms, changes in civil rights, new additions to the Geneva convention, however one that truly changed were that now wizards and witches attended places of worship both big and small.

One such wizard was one Sirius Black, the current head of the Nobel house of Black who was wearing a suit, not his new Magical inspectors uniform, just a regular suit as he walked into a church, looking around he found a spot in an empty cue to sit down and do something he never thought he would and went against all the pure blood teachings of the old wizarding world. Sirius came to pray for the first time in his life.

Sirius breathed as he cups his hands together, bowing his head he said in an unsure voice. "Lord...god. I, I know I haven't spoken to you...ever, and i...I come to you today as a broken man, a man who has done so, so much wrong in his life and i ask...i know it's selfish but i ask that you please watch over my goddaughter...I don't know if she is still considered my god child but even then. I ask you to please watch over and protect her." He breaths as tears threaten to fall from his eyes as he continues "I know I don't deserve forgiveness for the sins I've committed, for thinking of my own selfish wants then my god childs, so even if my soul is damned to the fires of hell...please...please allow my god childs to your kingdom. Please oh lord." By this point Sirius was crying as his hands were shaking from the guilt that had been building up in him since that night, since his wrongful imprisonment, since the portals, all of it eating up inside him.

Before Sirius could dive further into the cocktail of despair, pain, loss, self loathing, depression, and just on the brink of a total shutdown. A soft voice spoke towards him, "excuse me sir. Are you alright?"

Sirius looking up slightly was surprised to see of all people a priest, well a female one yes, but she was clearly older but not as old as aunt minnie, maybe slightly younger. Of course Sirius shook his head slightly as he gave an almost empty laugh, "i guess you could padre, I...i am honestly lost and i have bared the sins of pain that i carry." The woman Priest sits down with Sirius as she just gives him a soft smile. "My son, we all carry pain, but i ask what is it the pain for which you bare?" She asked Sirius softly and in a caring way.

Sirius sighs as he seems to just talk. He talked and spilled everything to this woman, even down to at one point in his life contemplating suicide if it meant he would see his god child, the 'self defense' actions he had to take against death eaters, and finally the one that hurt the most. Whether or not his god child will accept him or if even he is worthy of salvation and god's love.