WereWolves In London Town

NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!

Also heres all dem Socials !

Check out our YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rCsRKrSfk0HKCo8DKVnYQ

Support us on Paypal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/apextdog5b6g

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/V6by99z4CH

===============================================================

Rita Skeeter, a woman who made her living by digging up dirt on everyone in power, even going as far as to blackmail politicians and lords alike, now yes she has been known to make some 'outlandish' claims in her day when she use to work for the paper before the portals.

Now though? Post portals what is the great Rita Skeeter doing? Well for once she changed her last name from Skeeter to a much more public freindly name of Jones, much to the request of her agent, which made her known as Rita Jones BBC's most respected investigative reporter and host of not only the Rita Report but also her late night talk show 'the late night Rita show!' Such chances were given because she was a proud and loyal citizen of the crown and 'reported' on the corruption of the wizarding government and its many crimes.

Good times aside, Rita was getting a touch up on her makeup as one of the crew members soon talked to Rita who was now standing infront of the cameras "Ok were on the air in Five! Four! Three!" Mouthing the last two numbers he points to Rita as the lights come on as well as the red lights ontop of the cameras showing that she was on the air and her loving viewers and fans were tuning in to see her.

"Hello Everyone and welcome to the Rita report" Came the greeting of Rita, "We have a fully packed show to show you tonight, from scandal's from the top of the wizarding world to the latest in crime!" She finished with a flourish, her teeth in a wide show-woman grin as she starts her show.

"Now the latest from the wizarding world is this, its official the most wanted werewolf Fenrir Greyback has officially bitten off more than he could chew. As the latest in a long line of attacks, he and a few of his followers attempted to forcibly turn a young child, unfortunally for Greyback, the child in question was the child of a member of the House of Lords, and as such the Police are treating this as an attempted Terrorist attack on a member of the Nobility, and as such the Lord in question today in a conference with the BBC said that 'The Greyback threat needs to be stamped out once and for all.'"

She paused and the thought that the greatest Criminal of the Wizarding World bar Voldemort would finally be put down didnt seem real. She shook that thought from her head as she continued with her report, "Now the latest scandal from the Wizarding World, apparently a couple of wizards didn't get the news and they have been caught trying to send the queen and the court wizard a cursed object, the pair in question Silvannus Selwyn and former Unspeakable Augustus Rookwood, have been caught and will be sentenced for their crimes at a later date. We will continue after this commercial break so stay tuned." She gave a jolly wave at the camera as they cut to a commercial break.