Sparks Before the Embers

NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!

Also heres all dem Socials !

Check out our YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rCsRKrSfk0HKCo8DKVnYQ

Support us on Paypal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/apextdog5b6g

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/V6by99z4CH

=============================================================== 

Unknown Location

United States of America

Within the bowels of a Ritual room, Jamie stood as she among other mages stood in robes as they were chanting. Within the center was a summoning circle that was drawn with salt, candles lit as they were placed among each point of the summoning circle.

The chanting of a dead language continued as the summoning circle began to glow low before the light began to become brighter, and brighter until the power finally erupted like how a cork erupts from the build of pressure behind it.

The mages who had been around the ritual were sent flying as many either hit the wall, stone tables, or just random furniture. Jamie was the first to recover as she started to stand up slowly looking towards the ritual circle in hopes that it worked. Only to meet with nothing but a burnt spot in the center of the room which caused her to become down trodden as the Ritual failed. "damn it....DAMN IT!" She shouts before slamming her fist down on a nearby table.

As Jackie breathes attempting to contain her rage, one of the other mages comes forward and bows slightly as they say in an almost defeated voice. "im sorry madam president, the ritual has failed. It seems there is a force keeping us from summoning her back to our world." Jackie just stares at the burnt out remains of the failed summoning circle as she says, "and my money is it's that BASTARD X! He knew! HE FUCKING KNEW! We would try and bring Tanya back to our world." Finally standing up fully Jackie sighs before pinching the bridge of her nose as she says, "we will have to wait and try again another time." Those gathered nod as Jackie leaves the room heading back to D.C.

Celle Air Base, Germany

1994, 1300 Zulu

After the creation of the Mage corps, each nation had argued over who would handle it, if it would be its own separate branch, be attached to a current branch, or even be considered a specialized unit.

Of course Germany, much like the United States and United Kingdom, had set up their Mage units as a specialized branch that would work closely not only with the ground forces but also the Luftwaffe. Of course plans of how to use them are still underway as all branches have begun to study not only the other worlds tactics and how they use Mages but also taking examples from their own history as they come up with practical military uses for their combat mages.

However for the present this base had their current mages present and in their uniforms, which they decided to base on the alternate Prussia's combat mages uniforms with small updates to fit modern standards, the reason for them being present in their uniforms is because each base was being inspected by not only the German presidents but also the Princess herself as technically, until a referendum is held, all Magical citizens of Germany still fall under her and the royal family first before the German government.