NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD!

Yes mostly news storys to pad out the story

NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!

Also heres all dem Socials !

Check out our YT https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4rCsRKrSfk0HKCo8DKVnYQ

Support us on Paypal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/apextdog5b6g

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/V6by99z4CH

===========================================================================

ABUSERS OF PRUSSIAN HERO SLANE!

L. Lancaster

As many of our readers will remember from the second portal, for which was a great shock to everyone, that 2nd LT. Tanya, Degurechaff of an alternate Prussian Empire, was in their first life. Harrison James Potter of the United Kingdom. Who was abused to the point of suicide by his relatives who from what sources have stated were put in prison when they attempted to hide the body of the young man.

Of course after the portal had opened and revealed this fact to us many around the world cried for another trial, even the Magical President Reagan of the United States wishing them to be hanged until hung. However with the latest information we have received from the wardens of the prisons for which Petunia Dursley and her husband Vernon Dursley have been confirmed dead.

From the investigations into their deaths it is clear that both were killed by their fellow inmates, as to how these two were killed is unknown at this time as the official statement is that both are simply dead and their bodies shall be sent to the closest living relatives.

-New York Times.

Wedding Bells for White House power couple?"

TMZ

Is there romance in the air? Well we here at TMZ think so! As political power couple Jackie Reagan and Bill Clinton seem to be hashing it out every weekend!

Is this display of hard rejection for the madam President a form of rough foreplay? Or is she trying to make herself more enticing for the Rad President Clinton?

All we do know is that there is a rumor going around that the single Magical President might get a ring on that finger and when that happens we here at TMZ will bring it to you!

DUMBELDORE A DARK WIZARD, OR JUST SENILE?

L. Silverthorn

Has Britain's esteemed and self proclaimed Lord of the Light, secretly been a Dark Lord this entire time? or has this magical master finally gone senile. These questions of course come with the revelations of who exactly placed our young hero came to light after the death of Albus Dumbledore, in which many of the former headmaster of Hogwarts many personal papers have come to light.