xx. father business

narrator
-

she was confused when harry said her father's name, she had really missed him over the past few months. she knew he had to escape the public into hiding which meant no contact with the outside world but now when harry said his name, she felt like she was about to die from happiness.

harry was glad she was having happiness written all over her face. hermione as well as ron didn't expect their friend to react in such way.

"wait.. you're kidding, right?!" blake spoke, still processing what he had just told her.

harry shook his head. "no, yesterday he had asked us to bring him food then he asked us about you and he then told us why he didn't tell us to bring you along with us."

"why then?"

"because dumbledore wanted him to see harry first then you," hermione spoke up, joining in on the conversation.

she watched blake's face light up momentarily at her voice.

"if i may add, that's a bit rude of him." ron had to agree with blake on that note.

hermione nodded, "agreed,"

"when does he want me to visit him?" blake asked the three close friends.

"the day right before the third task." ron spoke, unsure about her reaction.

blake clapped her hands together. "then it shall be on that day, but wait why right before?"

harry, ron and hermione shrugged, having no idea why. blake understood, her father tended to do this sometimes. he'd like it to be secret.

sirius would one of those people where they would always be secretive with other people who they don't have enough trust in to tell. the marauders were one of the first people to know his secrets specifically james, his bestest mate.

i know all of you have been waiting to hear who was blake's mother and shall you wait no longer.

her name was mary williams.

her and sirius had made a deal, sirius wanted a son or daughter while his companion wanted to prove to her parents that she could have a family, preferably that she could handle herself.

the williams family have always been a secret pure-blood family until mary for she had revealed her family's secrets. her family didn't like the fact she had and she had to be executed for doing what she did.

all of the above happened when the dark lord had been at large and the williams family went into hiding and tried to cover all of the evidence of them killing their last descendent.

mary blake williams died while the world didn't know her name, her life became at peace. she died after living a joyous yet dreadful and petrifying life.

sirius was devastated when she had died, they had gotten along very well. she's dead, at least she had looked into the grey eyes that were as grey as ashes.

she saw the edge of daylight in the room before she had passed on as if calling her to come back to life.

he missed mary so much but he had got tired of the mourning and moved on. he always kept a photograph of mary and blake who was just a newborn at the time stored in his pocket ever since the incident. she wouldn't have wanted any other way.

blake never knew anything about her mother until remus told her everything she needed to know, even the disturbing part in which he gave her a hug in the end of it.