xxxviii. love fade

i'm getting tired each day, wondering if you thought about me when you died. that's selfish of me to even ask.

- blake :)

-
narrator
-

it has been a hassle for blake, juggling quidditch and the army together. she wanted a great break from the two, luna seemed to be the only escape for her.

the two have been attached to the hip ever since the starting of the year, luna was fine with it. blake felt like she was taking most of her time and didn't want to bother her anymore but still went to the lovegood for advice.

luna was her soulmate in a way, platonic of course as blake didn't think of luna in that way what so ever as did luna. luna never seemed to like anyone romantically when asked by blake, she just said she didn't find anyone who fits the standard.

which was, as follows, a kind yet stone hard person. blake wondered why stone hard, luna shrugged. "i want someone who likes me for me that's all," she said when blake confronted her.

now, it was the next day after the stunning spell. mr filch was nailing another one of umbridge's decrees on the wall.

all students will submit to questioning about suspected illicit activities.

as if she could get any worse, as days pass, the woman couldn't seem to take a break when it came to disciplining this school.

between the months of november and some of december, blake and harry focused on the army. the two didn't care about getting caught in the months even when filch would be watching.

blake kept getting worried about neville not getting a simple spell. when he finally did, blake treated him to candies in hogsmeade.

umbrigde had also made a squad, draco joined it and fed inside information to blake about every single meeting. the days faded as quickly as the days went. draco was happy, he could spend more time with blake in those months.

in their last session before the holidays, blake and harry decided they wouldn't push anyone that hard and was proud of everyone there so they treated everyone with whatever they wanted.

there was a vote where after the holidays, they'd go to the forest to train. blake was hesitant to agree while harry immediately went for the idea. everyone cheered when blake agreed.

"so that's it for this lesson. now, we're not going to be meeting again until after the holidays, so just keep practicing on you own as best you can. and well done, everyone, great work!" harry was proud with his wording.

blake chuckled at his enthusiasm. "yes, great work everyone. keep practicing and yeah, just proud for you!" blake clapped as did everyone in the room.

hermione grinned at blake's antics after, the girl was throwing small fireworks fred and george made for her. the fireworks ended up catching fire on her pants, hermione had to set it off for her.

the granger girl hitting blake all the way to the gryffindor common room. "ow! ow! stop that!" blake winced as hermione gave her a last punch.

"why'd you have to set yourself on fire?! let alone even set fireworks in the room!" hermione shouted, her face as red as a tomato after shouting.