V

~Spencer Reid~

That daze seemed to latch onto Spencer Reid, and his coworkers certainly noticed the next day in the office.

"Hey, Reid, what's with the glazed eyes over there?" Morgan asked, leaning back in his desk chair.

Spencer blinked a few times before responding. "What are you talking about?"

He knew exactly what his friend was talking about.

His thoughts had been going on repeat since the night before. Replaying the fact that Orion had said he could take her on a second date over and over. It was like Spencer was trying to convince himself that it had actually happened.

"Oh, I know!" A wide grin stretched across Morgan's face. "Pretty Boy had a date with a certain little lady friend!" The bright red hue that immediately appeared on Spencer's face was enough to confirm the accusation.

Emily Prentiss, who sat in the desk across from Spencer, gasped. "Really! How did it go?!" She asked excitedly.

Spencer huffed. "Classified." His two friends groaned in annoyance.

"Come on Reid, you said that last time!" Morgan frowned. "Don't tell me she brought a friend or something!"

"What do you mean?" Prentiss frowned at Morgan. She hadn't been part of the team yet when that had happened.

"Couple years ago Reid asked JJ to go to a RedSkins game with him. She brought Garcia along with her." Morgan explained.

"Can we not talk about that?" Spencer sighed. It still stung a bit, even though he'd moved on.

"Oh, Spencer, I'm sorry. That must have sucked." Prentiss apologized, even though it wasn't her fault.

"It's fine." Spencer muttered.

"At least tell us if the date went well or not." Morgan pleaded.

Spencer sighed in exasperation. "It's none of your business... but it went great." The last part was mumbled as he tried to fight the grin that wanted to form. Unfortunately, the others still managed to hear.

"My man, got some moves hidden in those cardigan sleeves!" Mogan cheered, thankfully not too loudly.

"Does that mean we should be expecting to see those glazed eyes more often?" Prentiss teased with a grin.

"No." Spencer narrowed his eyes at her teasing. "I just, I'm a bit surprised she wanted a second date."

"Why would you be surprised? You're young, handsome, crazy smart, what's not to like?" Prentiss asked seriously.

"I don't know. I ramble. I slouch. My hair's too long. Not to mention my germaphobia." He sighed, frowning down at the small stack of files on his desk he had to fill out.

"Look, Kid, if it went great like you said. Then I don't think your girl has a problem with any of those things." Morgan encouraged. Gaining a small smile from Spencer.

"So, where did you take her?" Prentiss pressed excitedly.

"And will you at least tell us something about her now?" Morgan added.

"I've got work to do so..." Spencer smirked at them as he flipped open the first file and picked up his pen.

"He's never going to tell us, is he?" Prentiss flopped back in her chair disappointedly and Morgan nodded.

"We'll just have to get Garcia to hack his phone." He muttered.

"Don't you dare!"

~