XX

~Orion Montgomery~

The young couple was woken up after forty minutes courtesy of Nathaniel releasing his daughter into Orion's room so that she could jump on the bed. Neither appreciated being woken in this manner, but smiled anyway because Clover was babeling about getting to go on an Easter egg hunt the next day and insisting that her Aunty O and Uncle 'Pence would be joining her.

"Come on! Get up Aunty O, it's time to eat!" Clover whined when Orion tried pulling a pillow over her head. Causing Spencer to chuckle.

"Would you like some help Clover?" He offered the three year old.

"Yes please!" The little girl beamed up at the tall man.

"Have you tried tickling her yet?" Orion could hear the grin on the doctor's face.

"Don't you dare." She grumbled. Not wanting to have to endure dinner with her parents or find out what the 'important thing' they wanted to discuss was. Her gut was tying itself in knots because she remembered what happened the last time they'd said that.

"You help too, Uncle 'Pence!" Clover cheered, diving towards her aunt who tried to squirm away.

"No!" Orion gasped when Spencer gently grabbed her shoulders to prevent her from escaping as Clover's fingers dug into her sides. "Traitor!"

"We'll stop if you get up." Spencer informed her calmly. The smug grin on his face was audible.

"Okay, okay!" Orion gave up. Throwing the pillow away and easily breaking out of Spencer's hold. Scooping up her niece so she could attack with her own tickles, causing the little girl to squeal with laughter.

"Stop, stop!" Clover cried, making Orion pause in her assault.

"Do you agree to a truse?" The Swordsmith inquired carefully.

"Yes!" Clover nodded rapidly, a large smile stretching her round face.

"Very well." Orion nodded sagely. Standing up with Clover still in her arms and turning to Spencer who was practically beaming at her.

"We shall discuss the punishment for your treason at a later time, Sir Knight." She narrowed her eyes at him playfully.

"I thought only of your wellbeing in my actions, my Queen." Spencer played along, pretending to bow solemnly, but the smile on his face kind of ruined the act.

"Don't punish him Aunty O!" Clover exclaimed as they left Orion's old room and she led them towards the dining room. "I asked Uncle 'Pence to help!"

"Hmmm, if you insist, Princess Clover." Orion resigned with a sigh which made Clover giggle.

"Thank you, Princess. You have surely saved me from a great and terrible punishment." Spencer thanked her.

"And you call me the Drama Queen." The group of three looked up to see Leo approaching them with a smirk.

"That's because you are." Orion snickered along with her niece.

"The old folks were wondering what was taking you guys so long." Leo raised an eyebrow at them.

"I might have initiated a tickle war." Spencer admitted, rubbing a hand across the back of his neck.

"Aw, and you managed to get away without a black eye?" Leo teased.

"What do you mean?" Spencer frowned at him from his place walking beside Orion. Leo moving to walk on his other side.

"Last time I tried tickling her was when I was sixteen. She broke my nose in response." He shrugged.