XV

~Spencer Reid~

Emily Prentiss seemed far too excited, in Spencer's opinion, to take him shopping for a new outfit he was guaranteed to dislike. He'd completely lost track of what she and his girlfriend were talking about as Emily drove them to a nearby mall. Both were naming different 'styles' and he had no idea what any of them meant. 

That was a lie, he knew what 'street thug' and 'gangster' looked like but that was it.

"I'm just saying, we should keep the outfit simple. If we go for the more complicated styles he's going to look really uncomfortable and they'll realize he's undercover." Orion argued.

"Okay, you have a point." Emily relented. "But I still think he could pull off the grunge look."

"I really don't know what you're talking about." Spencer mumbled more to himself than anyone else.

"I'm saving you from having to wear makeup, like I'm going to have to." Orion sighed at the last part.

Spencer frowned. "I thought you didn't wear make up?"

"Oh I don't, at least not since I got away from my mother. But the outfit I'm going to be wearing calls for it. I didn't want to be recognized when I used to street race, so I did dress on the more dramatic side." Orion explained with an uncaring shrug.

"You're already terrifying." He pointed out, causing Emily to snicker at him.

"They called me Tempest of The Night for a reason." She told him seriously.

"...I'm doomed." Spencer was mumbling to himself again, but being in a vehicle both girls still heard him and chuckled.

"Okay, there's a small shop in this mall that's got everything you could possibly need to blend in with the street crowd." Emily changed the topic as she parked them at the small mall. 

Within minutes they were standing in front of said small shop and Spencer already hated it.

"Do I really have to go in there?" Spencer looked to his girlfriend desperately.

She gave him a soft, understanding smile. "Unfortunately yes, but I promise to make it up to you, okay?"

Spencer let out a long sigh. "As her Majesty wishes." He joked lightly.

"Her Majesty?" Emily raised her eyebrow at him as a large smirk grew across her face. Spencer groaned, he'd forgotten she was there for a moment.

"Apparently I'm his Queen of Swords." Orion smiled, showing how much she actually liked it when he referred to her that way.

"And he's your knight in shining cardigan?" Emily teased.

"Emily if you say anything about this to Morgan I swear I-" Spencer started, knowing that Morgan would tease him relentlessly about this.

"You'll what, Pretty Boy?" Emily challenged.

"...I'll get Orion to attack you with her swords." He told her in a dead serious tone.

It was silent for a minute as the two stared off, challenging the other to back down.

Orion cleared her throat. "Spencer, I'm not attacking your teammates with any swords."

He turned and pouted at her, making the most adorable face he could. Knowing for a fact that was one of her soft spots. "Please."

"That is not fair, you know I can't say no when you do that!" Orion groaned, turning his pout into a grin.

Rolling her eyes, she tugged his hand, pulling him towards her. Spencer stumbled slightly, not sure what she was doing. Until Orion let go of his hand and grabbed his tie. Dragging him into a kiss he was not prepared for.