Chapter 1: Hellcome, Andrea!

Andrea's pov:

I'm laying in her bed. It's midnight and she's patting my head. She's Miss Granger. Joyce Granger. She lives alone in this little house of hers and she's not married. She took me here. She saved me and I'm thankful.

"Andrea. Don't your parents care for you a bit?", She asked.

"Why would they? They know that I'll be kidnapped. She wanna sell me to them so that they won't have to pay the debts anymore"

"Honey, I'm so worried for you", she said.

A tear rolled down and as I sobbed. "I never thought that I'll be facing such absurd"

"It's okay love. That's why I didn't marry. Because I know I wouldn't be able to handle kids since I hate them. And things didn't work out with my boyfriend. So I never married"

"Don't you feel lonely?"

"Mhm mm. I don't. I'm used to it now plus I like to live by myself with my own money"

"It's good". I closed my eyes. I'm tired, stressed, depressed. I can't but fall asleep. "Good night", I murmured.
.

.

.

.

.

As soon as I wake up, I thanked to Miss Granger and set off for my home.
I need to say my mom alot of things which are unsaid. I really need to.

I broke into the house, slamming the door hard. "MOM!", I shouted. She came out from her room. My eyes are all teary but I'm trying not to cry.

"how can you do this to me? How? How can you sell your own daughter for some fucking-"

"Stop. Why are you here?"

"Oh you thought I'm already kidnapped? No Mrs Handerson, sorry but this ain't happening. Don't you have a bit shame?"

"I do feel shame for giving you birth. I hate myself for giving birth to you. I don't like you at all Andrea"

"What did I ever do to you? Am I even your child? Are you fucking my stepmother? Is my father someone else? Say-"

Just then I got a hard smack. My head turned towards the left. I couldn't hear anything.

"tú perra! Get out. GET OUT I SAID", she said as she went away. She's Spanish so sometimes some Spanish words slip out from her mouth. In anger, I threw away a vase which was close to me. I exhaled deeply. Mom came again and said, "WHY YOU'VE BROKEN IT? You-"

"This was bought by me only. So, I can break it"

"No you asshole. You can't"

I placed 300 dollars on the table. "Take it and buy a new one if you want to"

"I don't need it. Do you think your parents are beggar?"

"Sure fine. Imma take it back", I said as i moved my hand closer to that money but she immediately grabbed my hand. "Huh. You money freak!", I smirked and left. I've to go to school and to my work too. I've to be careful. They will be still chasing me.
.

.

.

.

.
Author's Pov:

It's 10pm and Andrea is now returning. She's holding tightly her cycle. Everything was fine untill a car accidentally came infront of her with full speed, as she pushed the break which made her fall. She moaned in pain. She got a cut on her knee. Two men came out from the car. She knows. She knows who they're. They clasped Andrea's arms. She tried to let herself free but they injected something and she lost consciousness.