Chapter 38: Don't Go Away, Vivi

Andrew's pov:

And loving and keeping you was harder than letting you go.

I watched her go, waving back to everyone, saying farewell, saying goodbye forever as I wiped the tears away. I took a deep breathe but I couldn't let that breathe out. I feel like something is stuck in my heart. An unexpressed pain that will haunt me forever. We shall never meet, Andrea.

This is the best thing I've done so far. I know I did right letting her go. She would only get hurt by being with me. But still, my heart kept whispering to me, "Don't go away, Vivi. Stay with me. I don't want you to leave".

But then, I thought about everything and about us in the future. Nobody will be happy. Nothing will get right if we stay together, or get married and have kids.

Did you seriously love her, Andrew?

Yes I did. I do and I think I'll do forever. I'll cherish every single moment I had with her. I love her more than anything else in the world but I let go what I loved the most.

Thought I'd never fall in love, but she came like an beautiful accident and left like thunderstorm. Thunderstorm that I thought I could survive but now I'm shattered into pieces.

And now that I ler go far and far away from me, I question myself that if I did that right or not. Then only, I answer to myself. That, you didn't do anything good or charming to keep her. She was the treasure and you were the cruel pirate. You haven't the potential to keep her. She's an angle who should get treated right. And what you did? You just only gave her unconditional pain and tears when she saved you from dying, became the good dreams of yours. You didn't deserve her, and you'll never.

I went to my room with all the flashbacks as I stood still looking what the window from where she tried to escape from. Maybe if let her escape that time, I won't be suffering from this heartbreak.

I can't even breathe darling. I feel like I'm dead inside.

So this is my time. To prove myself. To make me the better version of mine. This is my time to make myself stronger and powerful. I want to be capable of Andrea. I just don't wanna rush to her and ruin her life. But I know, if we get together someday, I'll surely ruin her life.

But yeah Andrea, I'll come back. Maybe not today, not tomorrow not maybe after some months but I'll come back to you.

I promise.

Untill then, please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you.

I know this chapter is short asf but the next chapter is going to be long as I'll be writing Andrea's pov. So, stay tuned guys :') and lemme know if you're liking this.