Chapter 32: You're Special

So, do you liking the story guys? Lmao. Should I add some fighting scenes and more spice scenes? Lemme know it. And thanks, we're so close to 3k views <3

Andrea's pov:

His hands are in my hair. I don't know what's happening but I just know one thing that,

I'm not letting him go away now.

I'm not going to leave him alone. Ever. Not in this life. Cause maybe I've given my heart to him. To his ocean blue eyes. And I'm afraid if I'm ever going to take it back from him.

But this kiss. It's everything to me. But before doing mistakes, I've to ask him. So I did.

"You're not going to tell me in the morning to forget all of this, are you?", I looked into his eyes, searching for answers.

"Never", he whispered. "I'm never going to tell you this cause- I think you already know what I meant what I told you I'm yours and I've given my heart to you. I think you know".

Oh god. Please clear everything, Kavinsky. I want to hear what you actually meant. But before I could say anything, he kissed my neck and I gasped. I slided my hand under his shirt. My hand reached to his scars.

I will drew stars in your scars.

It's said by Taylor Swift tho but I really mean it, Kavinsky. I reached for his upper back. His muscles are stretching under my arms. He got up and started unbuttoning his shirt as he pulled out my dress too.

"I fucking love you", he whispered, gasping. I saw desperation in his eyes and I maybe heard something wrong so I uttered,

"What?"

"I said I fucking love you, Andrea Handerson".

"Andrew Kavinsky", I whispered his name back matching his tone. It felt weird when I said his name cause I call him Kavinsky only. Never Andrew.

He flashed the most beautiful smile in the world. It's the smile I have been finding in someone's face in this world of fake emotions and pretending shit. I think my heart's going to BLOW UP.

He again kissed my neck and slowly he unhooked my bra as he pulled it out and threw it somewhere. And believe me- I'm nervous. So fucking nervous that I'm feeling paralyzed.

He's shirtless. I'm laying without my dress too. His bare chest is pressed onto and I've forgotten how to breathe. I feel like someone has snatched away my lungs.

I gasped hard when Kavinsky kissed my soft spot. "Oh GOD. Kavins-"

His tongue rolled around and I'm clutching the sheet so tightly. My eyes are closed. He pulled back and stared into my eyes. Stared at my lips. And this time, I was the one who kissed first.

We rolled as it made me fall on the top of him. My knee is bent both at the side of his waist. He's tugging me towards him. I kissed him roughly, letting all of my anger on that kiss. I felt so nice. So warm. So satisfying.

And maybe-

I have

F A L L E N

Too.

I woke up as I blinked few times before adjusting to the light which was coming into the room. I rolled around and smiled, thinking about last night. But I didn't see him by my side. So my smile vanished.

I got up and sat still, and leaned my chest forward, focusing on the sheets. But then Kavinsky entered with a soft smile on smeared on his lips as he sat down beside me.