Chapter 22: It's Hard, Love

Andrea's pov:

The sunlight fell into my face as I squinted. It feels so warm and relaxing. I opened my eyes as I saw my body is totally interlinked with Kavinsky. My eyes bug out. My head on his chest and my arms wrapping his back. His chin on my head as his arms are wrapped around me tightly. It's really feeling warm. So, I didn't let go of him. I snuggled into his arms.

"Vivi", he whispered. So he's awake? I got tensed because the thing he said me last night. So I replied after a while.

"Yeah".

He opened his eyes and rumpled my hair smoothly. "Morning".

"Yeah". I can't reply something nice really cause it's feeling weird talking to him cause he's looking really cute.

"Are you in a bad mood?"

"Of-ofcourse not"

"Did something happen last night?"

"No. But you were drunk and I took you in your bedroom and then you slept. That's it". Let's not spill the things he said.

"Oh. Do the breakfast"

Fuck.

.

"My friends are coming today okay?", He said. "Ever. Kevin. Gigi & Alex. Don't create a mess".

"You know that I don't create any mess. It's always you-", I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut up. Just do something when you're asked to. Don't budge in".

I lightly nodded. Huh. What will I even do? He'll probably ghost me or something. And obviously, I really really really don't care.

It's 6pm. Kavinsky came downstairs and ordered me to arrange the couches and the table. I did. He's again treating me like I'm his slave. I'm his slave only.

In the meantime, Kavinsky's friend broke in laughing and he went towards them and hugged the boys. Shook hands with a short haired blondie and kissed a brunette's hand. Ugh. Why it's so excruciating to watch em?

"Hey!", One of the boys with long hair pushed hair cut said to me. I smiled back but Kavinsky glared at me. Why the fuck you're glaring?

"It's Kevin", he said introducing the boy who said hey to me. He's hot. "This is Ever", he pointed his finger at that blondie. "And this is Gigi and Alex", he said pointing to other. I slightly bowed my head, smilling.

"Ayy, who's she?", Alex elbowed him teasingly. "Tell us!"

They all seemed curious. Me too. "Oh she's my slave guys. What you thought?", He laughed. "Hey. Go bring them something". I stood still cause I'm to stunned by his words. Not again. "Why the fuck you're standing here looking all dumb? GO!", He yelled and I shuddered and went to kitchen. What the actual fuck.

I stepped into the kitchen and placed both of my palm on the kitchen island. "Don't really mind his words", a familiar voice said. I looked back and it's Lia.

"Lia?"

"Yes. Don't mind his words. I know he likes you but don't just take his words seriously".

"Ugh! I don't but it really makes me angry that he introduces me as his slave to his friends. It's still not a problem. The problem is how he treats me the other time. He doesn't make me feel like a slave and yet-"

"Okay okay. I understood. Just talk about it with him", she said chivalrously. "Now take this". She handed me a tray full of marshmallows and doritos and five glasses contained with a red coloured juice which about I don't have a clue.