Chapter 35: New Dreams

Nobody cares tho but still: apologizing for late updates- well, I was kinda dead. So, don't mind and here I'm :)🤍.

Andrea's pov:

After last night, I'm thinking about if he really meant it all. I want to ask him about everything. About us. About what he was going to tell me few days ago in the party but I guess he's not in the mood to talk cause he's really worried about our safety.

"Andrea, always stay by my side okay. You're in danger too. Rex will attack you also cause you were the one who shot him", he said while typing something on the laptop.

I nodded. "Kavinsky, do you have nightmares every night?", I ask out of curiosity.

He stayed silent for sometimes as his gazed was fixed at a particular thing and now I think did I do something wrong asking that?

"Yes I do have nightmares".

"What are they about? I think they're terrific because they way you behave while seeing them-"

I study his expression. His eyes were shocked as I felt that he's being ashamed and embarrassed.

"Behave? What- what did I do?"

"Nothing. Just tell me what are they about?"

He took a deep breathe and put his laptop aside as he fixed his sitting position. He sat facing me. "So, if you wanna hear I'll surely tell you. I used to see nightmares about me falling down, drowing, burning cause I had such type of traumatic moments when I was a kid. But recently, I saw you too. When I fall down or drown, you come and save me", he paused. Looked down. "You come and pat my back. I hear you saying, I'm here Billy, I'm here".

His expression softened. I know why he sees me saving because I always wake up and hold him tightly. But what was that, I'm I'm falling in love with you to I'm drowning in love with you journey?

I was going to ask him only but before i could, a voice called his name loudly.

"It's Alex", he said as he stood up and went downstairs. I followed him but I stopped at the first step only, watching two bestfriends. I want to know if Alex got to know something about Rex. But I only saw them laughing and teasing each other.

"I observe each steps of you. Be safe okay!", I hear Alex saying. I wonder- wait!

Alex squeezed Kavinsky's butt and they laughed together. Kavinsky hit his back lightly, in a friendly manner. I went back to his room as I stood still thinking about what I just saw.

Is

He

Gay?

Andrew's pov:

Alex came without any reason. He wanted to check up on me, if I'm okay or not. I went back to our room as I saw Andrea being extremely upset.

"Hey, what's wrong?", I asked lifting her jaw.

"Kavinsky..."

"Yeah?"

"Listen- like I don't really mind about these things even I support. But still I wanna ask you this-"

What is she talking about?

"Are you gay?", She continued. I choke on my saliva.

"Fuck? What the fuck you're saying- oh God!"

"Listen, I'm not a homophobic but are you?"

"Damn Andrea, why you asking this question?", I cackled.

"No like- I saw Alex squeezing your butt!"

"Well yeah, we do that tho. Squeezing and slapping each others butt. It's a friendly thing you know? And it's a kind of fun. But it doesn't mean that we're gay"

"Oh. I didn't know cause maybe I have no friends".

"Hey", I put both of my hands on her shoulder. "You've me, okay? If you think me as your friend, I'm. And how can I be gay? When I'm already in love with you?"

Shit.

"Huh?", Her eyes widened.

"Well- yeah. Friends do love each other right?", I shallow those unspoken words.

"Kavinsky, seriously?", Her voice is so soft and full of pain. I wonder why?
"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME AS A FRIEND?", She freaked out.

"Andrea--"

"NO. I've hearing such things from you for a very long time and I'm sick of it. Fucking make it clear, you son of a bastard!"

I. Am. Speechless.

"What did you just say-"

"Yes!", She stood up. She put her index finger on my nose. "Yes I said that you're a son of a bastard and I FREAKING HATE YOU!"

"Oh Andrea, actually-"

"I'm going back to my room"

I dragged her on my lap. "Damn, stop acting like those pathetic wives who always go to their dad's home after fighting with their husband".

"What?", She finally smiled. "I ain't your wife"

"You better be".

And we laughed together.

Andrea's pov:

Kisses all over my cheeks by him. I'm snuggling onto him as he's pulling me more closer to him. I turned around. I interlinked my fingers with him as I kissed him back.

"You feel so fucking nice. Do you know that, Vivi?", He said. A kiss on my nose.

"I didn't know. Nobody told-"

"Shh. Don't say this from now on. I'm here to say you cute things, okay?".

I stared at him for a long time. I grabbed his collar as I kissed him roughly. I'm over him and his hands are in my hair.

This. Feels. So. Damn. Good!

"I fucking love you, vivi", he said and took off his shirt and I became flabbergasted.

"Billy-"

Again a kiss on my lips. This time with power and love as well as lust. He broke the kiss and we gasped for air.

"I don't think I wanna do that.."

"Oh", he moved aside and hugged me and buried his face on my neck. "It's okay. Just let me stay like this only".

I let him stay.

I woke up by the daylight as I saw him already sitting with his head down. I wonder if he's okay.

"Kavinsky? Are you alright-?"

"You know what I dreamt about?"

Confused.

"What?"

"About marrying you. Well, all my nightmares faded now. Now all I see in my dreams, is you, Vivi", he glanced over me as he blushed.

Wow. Andrew Kavinsky just blushed.

"You blushed".

"No-"

I laughed. "You blushed, Billy".

He looked down at his lap as he rubbed his neck. "Maybe".