Chapter 4: Slave & Master

Andrea's pov:

And here I'm. *yawns* I'm finally awake. Huh. I start my day here by brushing my teeth and replying to Rose.

"What?", I asked.

"Let's go and do the breakfast".

Fuck. How much he and his bodygaurds eat? I'm now tired. I prepared his breakfast and quickly went to his room. The door opened at once.

I blinked at the shirtless person who was holding a gun infront of me. He looked at me as he winked. I felt my body shivering. I stepped into his warm room and the door closed behind me.

"Here's your breakfast sir", I said politely putting down his breakfast on the table.

He chuckled and sat infront of me, spreading his legs a little. Fuck his thighs. He ran his hand through his hairs as he indicated me to sit beside him. I obeyed. I sat beside him maintaining the distance, putting both of my hands on my lap, looking down.

"Why you're being so sweet suddenly? Princess?", He questioned, caressing my things which making me go crazy. I didn't react.

"I work for you. I should be polite to you. But don't think that I don't hate you. I hate-"

"Shh..", he stopped me putting his index finger on my lips. Ah. How can I not shut the fuck up after this? Wait. Stop it Andrea. He's only pretty and nothing else. "good girls don't say things like that, love".

"Who the fuck said I'm a good girl? Have you seen the bad side of me yet?"

"Okay. Let's get on the bed and show me your bad sides", he said looking down to my lips and again to my eyes.

"I'd. Rather. Die", I answered, rolling my eyes.

"Fine Slave. Out!"

"Slave?", I asked him in confusion. He was calling me by princess, love and all that and suddenly Slave? Huh?

"What do you want me to call then? That's what you're. My fucking slave", his husky voice replied, grabbing my thigh roughly. I whimpered in pain. He gripped my thigh so tightly.

"Put down your hands from my thigh", I said giving him a death stare.

He chuckle faded as he removed his hands immediately. THE POWER. He looked the other way as he again looked at me.

"What?", I asked.

He kept looking at me and finally exhaling, frowning his eyebrows he said, "Did you do plastic surgery?"

"No, what the fuck?"

"You needed that!", He said and slowly , gently started cupping my cheeks. But I jerked his hand off.

"Are you done Kavinsky?", I enquired.

"Kavinsky? Did you really call me by my last name?"

"Yeah? What's wrong in that?"

"Call me master, slave"

"Master?", I laughed off. "my ass"

He took a deep breathe as he came closer towards me and I curled up like a ball on the sofa. He grabbed my waist and my back, leaving hot breathes on my bare neck.