Chapter 14: Ooh That Touch

Andrea's pov:

No way I'm gonna sleep with someone who literally hit me leaving scars behind me. Never. I'd rather die.

I quickly eat the food. Lia is a good cook. I'm still on the ground, putting my knees close to my chest. Kavinsky came and informed the time. It's already 12. He arranged the bed as he said me to lay beside him. I shook my head.

"You're coming or not?"

"No"

He sighed as he took me into his arms and I'm too weak too tired to get myself out of his arms. Genuinely, I felt so good. But I will never forgive him for his actions towards me.

I'm under his blanket and I can't even breathe properly. It's suffocating and uncomforting. I need to drink water but this bastard is holding my hand tightly. I can't even wink. I tried to get out of his grab-

"What are you doing?", He said, being confused.

"I want to drink water"

"You could've said me", he got up and fench a glass of water for me. He looked at me while I was drinking the water. "Don't you dare to leave me Andrea. Ever."

"I'm going to sleep", I said as i lay down on my back but it's hurting, so I turned around. He laid beside me and fell asleep.

Can I just run away again? I slowly moved my butt, creating no sound but he grabbed my waist. "Planning to run again?"

"No-"

"I see, babygirl", he brushed his cheeks against my neck giving me shivers. His lips on my collarbone and his boner touching my butt. Somebody help me! It's warm.

I hardly can breathe. But later i felt good so I fell asleep.

"Andrea. Andrea?"

I woke up and opened my eyes. Lia is standing infront of me. I got up, moaning for the pain behind my back. She's holding a first aid box. "Hey. Good morning", I wished.

"Morning Andrea! Can you open this hoodie? I need to put medicines on your back"

Kavinsky came inside his room, while Lia gently put the cream on my back. It felt relieving. I saw him coming. He put his hands on his pocket and stood beside the bed, pouting. "Taking care?"

"You better shut that mouth Andrew", Lia snapped.

"I mean- I'm, I'm sorry! I had no other options. I am genuinely sorry"

"Why you're saying that to me? Say to her! God, look at her back. It's all- huh!"

"Okay. You go. I'll take care of it. GO!"

"Fine. Do it by yourself"

"You're leaving?", I asked Lia. She stopped putting the cream.

"Yes sweetheart. No worries, he won't do anything. Such a monster!"

"LIA!"

"Shut up. Talk respectfully. I raised you, I'm older than you. Don't act harsh towards her!", She yelled as she left.

Kavinsky sat beside me and started to put that cream. His finger traced over my back as I straightened myself cause I got chills.

"I'm sorry. Andrea."

"Bandages don't fix bullet holes. You are so bad! I thought of you as a good person. I thought that what you actually act is fake. There's an angel inside you. But I was completely wrong"

"Yes you were. I didn't tell you to believe me or something. That's why I'm telling you, don't even try to fix me"

"Huh".