Chapter 39: I Need You

Hey folks! Sorry again for the late update. This story is going to get ended soon :') just one more chapter.

*thanks for 10k views* <3.

Andrea's pov:

I was nothing. I was always nothing. I have always been a piece of trash nobody seemed to care about except that one boy who left me without even saying goodbye and those memories still haunt me and I am scared. I am scared to fall in love again.

It's been years. It's been 4 years since I left that place. 4 years since I left that mansion where all memories are stored. I never knew it would end up like that. I always promised to myself not to fall in love but I fucked up badly.

My two diaries are filled with heart wrenching words. They are filled with my untold feelings, with the sweetest memories and the love I have for him. 250 pages and 300 pages are filled with my memories with him. Memories of those one or two months maybe. Now I am home, sitting on my chair thinking about him all alone.

I am now twenty. I don't know what that 22 years boy is doing. I don't know if he's dead or not. All I do is go to my university, talk with Charlotte and ignore boys. I never thought people would like me this much. All the boys give me attention. They want to be mine. But my heart still belongs to him. To Andrew Kavinsky.

Many things happened after I drove to my home. I came to my home with a stoic expression. Mom and dad was quite shocked seeing me as they both engulfed me in a hug. I didn't hug them back. I was so heartbroken and devasted back then.

Mamma kissed my cheeks a thousand of times, crying. "I'm sorry, Andrea! I'm the worst mom ever to exist. I sold you! I'm sorry!".

She kept apologizing. But I never said it's okay cause it will never be okay. Still I smiled at them and went upstairs. I collapsed with my bed and shed my tears for 5 hours straight. I thought I didn't deserve to be loved. I thought he was the one but he left me too. I was so grief-stricken. My cheeks were strained by the tears as I tasted the salt. My cheeks and nose were red. My muffled sobs filled the room. The corner of my eyes were tired.

Then the next morning, I woke up being astonished.

"Look Andrea, someone sent so many furnitures to us and a money sack!", Mom told. I was so puzzled. I told them not to keep that cause maybe it would cause us (me) an another problem. But their greedy ass didn't listen to me and kept them.

The furnitures were so costly and magestic and there were alot of money. Then I got to hear that all of our debts were paid and father got a good job.

I wondered who's doing that. Then I thought of Kavinsky. Maybe it was him. Many things kept coming to our house for two years often. But they stopped giving us those things and it has been two years.

If it was Kavinsky's doing, I think that why he stopped sending us money or beautiful gifts and amaizing foods? Is he no more? Or he moved on? Obviously he has moved on. You're so silly, Andrea. So forget about him and start a new life.

But it's hard to start a new life. Whenever I go to college and see couples kissing and snuggling into each other's arm, I think of Kavinsky again. I think the moments of us. The kisses, the tension between us and his chuckle.

Maybe this is my hallucination but I see him in the hordes of people. I'm sure that I've gone insane and I need to go to therapy. My parents use those money he or someone else sent but I never did. I earn by myself. I work in the same old cafe.

After I returned, I had to give so many excuses to the principal. I had to make fake prescription in order to make them believe that I was so sick. I would never tell to someone that I was with a furious mafia in those two months.

I kind of miss that old Andrea who used to forgive people, endure all the pain without complaining about it. But then only, I'm glad what he made me. I'm glad that he turned me into a dangerous woman. Still, I hate the rude Andrea who's always in a bad mood.

I'll be a professor of a university in few years. Don't want to praise me but I'm really a good student and I love to teach people. So, this is my goal now. Kavinsky and me will never meet. I've to marry too. It's not necessary but still. I obviously need somebody who will stay by my side, support me and care about my feelings but the urge to rush to Kavinsky and beg him to love me again and marry me is killing me badly. We didn't work out. Maybe in another lifetime?

I go to college by bus and just sit alone, study and talk with Charlotte. No. She's not my bestie but she's the only person who isn't jealous of me and really want to be my friend.

Whenever i study, I see Kavinsky sitting beside me, putting his chin on his palm as he stares at me romantically with his dark blue eyes.

"Why you left me, Billie?", I ask him.

He gently pats my head and puts a strand of  hair behind my ear. He studies my face and looks at my lips. "I'll come back to you, Princess. Just wait"

"I'm tired of waiting wondering if you ever coming around".

"I'll come soon. I'm just busy with stuffs. I can't wait to see you, hug you and kiss you. But untill then, please don't fall in love with someone else. Please!".

"I'll never, Billie. I love you. I regret that I never admitted it to you but I really love you".

He smiles. I then move forward to hug him but he fades away, leaving me alone all upset and broken hearted. I hate you, Kavinsky. I hate how you brought me back to life and broke me again.

I've been so rude lately. Few days ago, a boy slightly pushed me accidentally. If it was old Andrea, she'd say, "Oh it's completely fine". But I said, "Are you out of your fucking mind? Fuck you asshole! Fuck off from here-"

I would say more but Charlotte dragged me from there and made me calm and I'm so glad that she did it. And then yesterday, a girl was talking shit about me and I heard that. I punched her on her nose as she bled.  Charlotte apologized from my side to her and I don't know she agreed it. Obviously she was talking shit, it's right. I did right.

What you're making me do, Kavinsky.