Chapter 31: I'm Yours

Author's pov:

Andrea couldn't say anything more as she ran to Andrew's room. Gigi huffed. A worrying expression is in everyone's face. Kevin is still lying on the floor.

"Oh god. I should probably. I can't take this drama", Gigi said dramatically, shaking her head continuously. She kept the glass of wine and walked out. Kevin stood up as he was still stumbling.

"I'm sorry-", Andrew spoke but Kevin cut him off.

"It's okay, bro. I- I don't care though. I should be one apologizing. And- I'm sorry again", he laughed off. He is not looking at anyone who's present in the room. "And I've a date- so excuse me!".

He also left and it's only Andrew, Alex and Ever. Ever folded her arms around her chest as he frowned. "I'm not going by the way".

"Me too", Alex said.

"Guys- I wasn't in my mind that time". A pause. He looked at Ever as if he's fretted. "Where's Andrea?"

"Ran back to upstairs. Wait- I'm going".

Ever made her way to his room as she opened the door. Andrea was lying on the bed on her chest. She's sobbing. Ever smiled gloomily seeing her that way. She went near towards her as she became shocked.

"Andrea?", She called out loud.

Andrea shuddered as she sat straight. Ever took Andrea's wrist in her palm. Her wrist was incised and drained as the blood is dripping down from it. Her cry was harsh and pierced.

"Andrea? Oh god! Why are you crying, sweety?"

But she didn't stop crying. She was in extreme melancholy that her cry is even inaudible. Her muffled sobs weakened Ever's heart as she engulfed her. Andrea cried hard on her chest. Ever patted her head assuring her it's okay.

"Hey. Stop okay? It wasn't your fault".

"It- it was my fault", Andrea cry querulously. "I did everything! I ruined their friendship".

"You didn't. Hey- what Kevin did is wrong too, okay? He deserved that but it went a bit harsh. And Gigi? Fuck her. She's so toxic but don't mind her words cause she's actually nice".

"I know. I'm bad only".

"Aww, no baby! Please, Andrea. I'll cry. And fight is sometimes important between relationships. It's okay".

In the meantime, Andrew and Alex entered into the room. Ever glanced at them and shoot daggers at Andrew.

"Look what you did", she mouthed. Andrea is still crying on her chest, not knowing the presence of Andrew. "Andrea, here's your typical boyfriend".

Andrea instantly wiped her tears and she sat still. Ever patted on Andrew's back. "We should probably go", she whispered to Alex.

"Yes, Darling", he whispered back and winked. They both left and Andrew came closer to her and knelt down infront of her. He was about to say something when he noticed the cuts on her wrist.

"What the heck you did?", He shreiked.

"In frustration", she mumbled, not looking in his eyes.

"Seriously? Vivi. I'm sorry. Please. You don't know what was happening to me back then when he was touching you that way".

"Really?", She snapped and finally looked into his eyes. Kavinsky hold her hands as he kept it on her lap. Tears shed down from her eyes and fell in on his hand. "Why? Why it bothers you? I was managing it by myself".

"Only if you knew why it bothers me, Vivi. I'm sorry".

"How many times will you apologize? Your friendship is ruined. Only for me". She squeezed her eyes and tears fell continuosly from her eyes. Her lids are wet. Her lips turned salty. Her nose and cheeks turned red.