Chapter 28: Santa Claus Exists

HEY GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K!♥️ Do comment if you are reading this and lemme know :) I love y'all! <3

Andrea's pov:

So, Christmas is not too far. I never really enjoyed this festival. Cause, i had no one to celebrate. But, this year i've Kavinsky with me. But, will he celebrate? The brat doesn't even care. Doesn't even give a shit 'bout me. So watcha thinkin' Andrea Handerson? Back off. 

My thoughts slapped me hard when i felt him patting my shoulder. I softly smiled at him. So did he. ''What?'' i asked. He shook his head. 

''Do you know that christmas is one week away? Is there something you want?''

 I straightened my back. ''Nah. Generally, I don't believe in all that. I already told you yesterday''

''Really? I think you should atleast try. Like put a big sock beside your bedstead only to find the thing you want inside that. Isn't it exciting?''

''So, if i ask for love, will he give me that?''. He stayed mute. I don't want anything but love.

"No i mean-"

"Santas are for kids. And if I only just put my wish by myself, how can I be excited? If Santa is real, he have to find it by himself. And i know, he will not".

With that I walked out of the room to help Lia.

Andrew's pov:

Christmas is just two days away. Andrea isn't excited at all. And here, I want to surprise her. Make her happy. So I gotta ask again. Although I know it irritates her alot.

"Hey", I said.

"Don't you think you talk to me now days a little too much? Falling for me or what, Billy", she smirked while moving her eyebrows up and down to tease me.

Well, yes.

"What nonsense, Vivi. Listen. You know Christmas is coming so--"

"Not again! I said! I already told you! Please, stop that!"

"Why? Why you become so crazy whenever I mention about Christmas?"

"Because I've a terrible memory bout that day", she snapped. I was going to ask about that day when only she said, "No one would obviously want to see her dad beating their mom in the middle of the night. Broken glass all over the floor. Blood rustling from her head. No one would wante to see that! And, I WAS FUCKING EXCITED FOR FUCKING CHRISTMAS".

"I wanted peace, Billy. Nothing else. A normal life with a good bank balance with some best friends. But look what I have got instead. Pain!"

Don't worry Vivi. Daddy's here to hold you.

"I am sorry. But, things have changed right? You never hold a gun before but now you do. You now go to missions. Kill people. Say badass thing. So, maybe you should change your thinking too".

"Oh? Has he ever gifted you something?"

"Surely he did. I recieved"

"Oh honey, that's your mom and dad who used to put that girl in that damn sock"

You're fucking sixteen. Please!

"Ohkay but- JUST LISTEN TO ME, ANDREA HANDERSON!".

Oh. Shouldn't have said it that loud. She was kinda shocked for my loud voice. She gulped and lightly nodded her head.

"Okay. I'll do that. But, I'm not gonna put some stupid wish in that!"

"Good girl".

.

.

.

.

It's finally the day. I've brought the camera. The most costliest camera I've found. She has agreed too. I just need to put that in that sock.

But again, my evil side spoke,

What you're doing Andrew? You're doing this for this stupid girl? She doesn't even care.. she's such a gold digger and-

Shut up! Shut up for god's sake. I don't care about you bro. I'll do that.

"See. I've put that sock beside my bedstead", Andrea said. Her expression was very matter of fact. And, really. Does she even care? I didn't even know what she really wants. I just guessed something.

"Yeah, that's right. Go to bed", I said.

"Why you're so excited to do this all, ha?"

"Huh? I-i'm not. I just- SLEEP"

"Okay", she rolled her eyes and laid down. "Feliz Navidad, Billy".

"Merry Christmas, Vivi".

My gaze was focused on the ceiling. I got up from the bed and tip toed to her bedstead where the sock is. Don't panic, Andrew. I took out the gift.

"What you doing, Kavinsky?", Andrea mumbled. I immediately put the gift out of her sight and smiled embarrassingly.

"Nothing really. You sleep. I've to do some work", I ruffled her hair. "Good night, Vivi".

I quickly put the gift into the sock when she slept again. I hurriedly laid beside her, waiting for tomorrow's morning. Just want to see her expression. I just want you be happy, Andrea. I want you to drag from all your traumatic and harrowing past.

Andrea's pov:

I let out a small groan before waking up. My stomach is aching. I've to go to the bathroom. Oh! The sock looks like it has something in it. Leave it, Andrea. Go to the bathroom.

I got up from the bed but then I only remember. Yeah, Santa? The sock? I wasted no time and took a sneak peek into the sock. I noticed something is wrapped in a colour of blue wrapping paper. I took it out. No way Santa has left a gift for me on it's way.

I torn up the gift wrap, excitingly. I'm highly amused. Did Santa just really gift me this? In the meantime, Kavinsky came into the room and leaned against the wall. My glowing eyes stared at him. I will cry, Jesus!

"BILLY! Look what Santa has gifted me!",

Andrew's pov:

Her eyes were shinning. Her face glowed. I pressed my lips and smiled at her. I slowly paced towards her, thrusting my hands in my pocket. Little did she know.

"What is it?", I asked, although I already know what it's actually.

She unwrapped it and covered her mouth. "How the hell he knows?", She gasped. "How he knows I always wanted to have a camera?".

"He just knows", I mumbled and patted her head. "Look now, Santa Claus exists".

She kept the camera aside and collided into me as she threw her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly, pushing my chest against her. "I can't explain how much happy I am".

Me too.

"Yeah. I said you".

"Yeah. He does exist"

Andrea's pov:

It's 8pm. Kavinsky and me, we both are immersed into talking. We were basically talking about how he used to spend his Christmas before joining into Mafia World. He said he and his friends used to enjoy alot. But he always felt lonely after they left. Cause, he was so sick of his parents fighting and him getting beat at the day of Christmases too. His and my story is kinda same. Just, I didn't have friends.

We been silent for few minutes cause we're charmed by the extreme beauty of this city which can be seen from his rooftop. The city is glowing with shinning lights. Kavinsky's living room is also decorated with a huge evergreen Christmas tree.

"Billy", I talked first after being silent for minutes.

"Hm?"

"I always knew who the Santa was".

"Huh?"