12, ★

Y/n Fallflower

Y/n Fallflower

We all step onto the ring and announce who we are " my real identity is captain of the seven deadly sins meliodas, we're taking over vaizel everything belongs to us now! I'm giving you 1 minute to leave or we'll kill you all" meliodas yelled

" yeah right!" A man yells and everyone else joins in with him.

" I don't think they're buying it" I shrug.

The holy knights arrive on they're creatures and throw shot bombs at us, " already here?" I asked.

" fuck it," I huffed This is gonna hurt later.

"We split up for our own fights, " why do I have to fight" I questioned.
" too bad" ban replied.

"Alright let's get this over with" I sigh jumping away. Gilthunder and Cain began evacuating the people of vaizel.
" they sure know how to make an entrance" ban smirked.

A rock comes flying that his head but he dodges. "someone tried to knock you the fuck out" I laugh.

Then someone comes and throws a sword in bans stomach. " does it hurt?" She asked.

" what the hell" I mugged. Ban then goes babbling on about a barber boy. She then steps on ban saying she's now more powerful.

"ban told you to stop chasing hoes" I say slapping my palm on my forehead.

Jericho then comes at me with her spear, which I grabbed and broke the tip of her blade.

Then she throws a punch at me hitting my stomach, grabbing her head and pushing it into my knee. I looked up hearing a bomb go off gazing over I ask" is meliodas getting his ass beat?" dodging Jericho at the same time.

Jericho then stops fighting me and throws ban in the air knocking him into meliodas.
" sir meliodas sir ban!" Elizabeth screams.

" oh my god, am I the only one breaking my ass to fight?" I yell running.
" hey captain! Looks like everyone is evaluated" king yells.

" why am I stuck with someone like you" I say to king.
" what's your problem with me?" King asks.
" i dont know I just dont like you"

I begin running behind guila and Jericho and I fly above before dropping down hitting a spilts kicking them both to the ground.

" where's Diane? She's slacking on work" I ask.

They then throw shot bombs at king which he dodges then he knocks both them to the ground.

I then catch up to meliodas and ban along with hawk to and of course Elizabeth herself. I limp over to see her praying over meliodas's body.

" whatever I just hope y'all don't die before we leave, "

Then Elizabeth started growing.

" am I tripping or is she getting bigger?" I say.

" nah I know I see it" hawk said.

Then she began to grow and EVERYTHING was showing.
" oh no! I'm reverting to my normal  size" Elizabeth shrieks.

Then I hear the holy knight and a girl.
" damn, why did it have to be the time you start growing when your sister starts making a appearance?" I say wining.

" anyways!" I say healing myself.

Veronica then gave her jacket to Elizabeth I watched as I stayed hidden behind the little house.

Then Veronica began arguing with Elizabeth about how disgusting it was to be with the sins, and Elizabeth was defending us?

" this shit is funny as hell" I laughed.

She then went on about the overthrowing kingdom shit, why do they have to bring that up when it never happened? These kids probably weren't even alive when the shit

She then pulls out a " goddes amber" and sucks meliodas up.
" welp that didn't help" I say.

" is that all you have to say" hawk yelled.

I rush over and snatch the amber and put her in a choke hold " if you want to make it home tonight your gonna tell me how to get him out" I threatened holding my sharp fangs to her neck.

since Her little well big holy knight boyfriend tried to make a move and I cut his leg.

" now I don't wanna see anymore movement because any one of you mother fuckers can get it" I say pointing my spear at them wit my arm around the girls neck.
I sound so professional hahahaha
I thought to myself.

I was then put in a circle along with Elizabeth but I watch griamore cry in pain from the me stabbing him.

" what a funny sight to see" I said sitting in the circle chillingly.

I have no intent to break out of this circle I've been fighting since I met this girl, by the time meliodas breaks out he'll be trying to fight everyone and I'm not gonna be one he does fight.

The amber began to crack and released meliodas in half of his demon form transition. "well"

Might as well get out of this bubble, gotta check on the other and get them the hell out of here, Elizabeth will be fine even though i said i wasn't.

—————————————————
I skipped a part but umm I'm sure y'all have watched this before.