39, ★

𝘠/𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳Outfit above ^

𝘠/𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳
Outfit above ^

𝘠/𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳Outfit above ^

"MELIODAS THERES TROUBLE!" Hawk shouted.
Meliodas and Ban came running inside to see the issue.
" let go of me Diane!" Elizabeth screamed.
" what's gotten into you?" Diane asked.
" I have to tell them right away, Barzards been bitten by a werewolf!" She screamed once more.
My reaction was stunned " barzard..? The barzard from 3000 years ago?" I questioned.

" let me take a look, princess Elizabeth do you know who I am right now?"merlin asked.
" it's been a long time merlin you've grown so much I almost didn't recognize you" she spoke.

" Elizabeth look at me!" I told her she turned to me showing me her orange eyes.
They're back.

I thought right before she passed clean out.
" is she ok?" Diane asked.
" Merlin do you know what could be causing this?" Ban asked.
" this has to be Zeldris's doing" she replied.
I stood in silence knowing that wasn't near the right answer.
" that's not it" I spoke up.
" Elizabeth is starting to regrain her memories" I added.
" what do you mean? Of the life she used to have? Amazing!" Diane shouted.
"Elizabeth here has been reincarnated over and over for 3,000 years!" Diane squealed.

" no, not amazing Elizabeth was our best friend from 3000 years ago and watching her die over and over was not amazing" I scoffed.

" you need to watch what you say, Diane!" Merlin shouted.
" it's over, it won't take long for the rest of those memories to come back and then in three days she'll die" I informed.

" we were both punished me because I who befriended a goddess and went on to betray and kill my own kind, her for the same of a demon and save her enemies" he explained.

After we explained everything the full filled with silence.
I sighed trying to be at least an echo to the room.

" so what's gonna happen in the end?" Diane asked.
"my eternal life ends and so does her reincarnation" meliodas replied.

As my eyes filling with liquid I walked out the room. It had been a while since I cried, I was supposed to be the one who lighted the room. But now of course I couldn't speak.

But even with the bad news we made our way to Camelot. We still had to defeat the Ten Commandments and save the hostages.

To the city of coland.