27, ★

Y/n FallFlower

King had went back with meliodas and the others. Me ban and Jericho had stayed in some cheap hotel that looked like the hood.
" I wonder if they got a DEALER down here" I said.

" what?" Ban asked " nothing nothing" I smiled away.
" Ahh bugs!" Jericho cried out.

" bugs have a right to live too" ban said. " but they could live somewhere else" I whispered.

I lay on my pillow that most fairies had because I'm definitely too good to sleep on the floor.

" aren't you going to sleep in the bed? There's room next to me" Jericho offered ban.
" these days I'm used to sleeping on the floor" he replied. " can y'all shut the fuck up and go to sleep?" I asked.
" ok" ban replied because he already knows what's up.

Ban's pov:

Y/n was knocked out sleep and it was just me and Jericho. We heard a loud noise coming from outside the window.

" what is that?" Jericho shivered.
" it's just some tussle it happens all the time it'll pass" I groaned.

She went to look out the window anyways " looks like someone's getting really roughed up out there" she sighed.

" we know all about you monster, your the one who's been bringing dead people back to life?" One of the thugs spoke.

That sparked an idea in my mind, If I can get him to bring back Elaine..

I grabbed the man and brought him inside.

" what do you think your doing? You said to avoid trouble as much as possible!" Jericho yelled.

Y/n groaned meaning she could hear Jericho yelling. I put a finger to my mouth signaling for her to keep the noise down.

I threw the man to test that he isn't the weakest link.

He caught himself on the wall jumping down causing his hood to drop revealing a fox face.
" a werefox huh?" I said.

" no wonder your moves look so super human to me, pretending to be beaten to a pulp but really dodging the moves by a hair" I spoke.

" and if that wasn't impressive enough, your not a bad thief either" I said holding a bag of coins dropping them in jerichos hand.

" not bad youngster hate to admit but I guess I lost my edge" he whispered.

Y/n rolled off her pillow rubbing her eyes to see the fox.
" where have you been old dude?" She asked.

" what are you talking about y/n?" I asked. " you can't tell that is the dude who took care of you til I came along?" She mugged me.

The man passed out dropping to the floor. " give him your bed" I ordered giving him a wet rag for his head.

Back to when Ban was a kid⏮️

I snatched the bread and ran off The store owner chased after me a women also being in the Alley she'accidentally' tripped the store owner.

" thanks!" I cheered eating my bread.
" your welcome, hey do you know zhivago?" She asked.
" yeah what's it's to ya?" I mugged.
" so your the kid who he wanted me to watch!" She smiled.

" if you think-
She stopped my talking and grabbed me by my shirt.
" come on he warned me you were stubborn" she remarked.

After 4 years:

" wake up asshole!" She yelled.
" mom! Don't yell like that" I laughed.
" your like 20 something now so, what's your plans for the future" Mother asked.

" I'm gonna drink from the fountain of youth in the Fairy Forest" I admitted.

I watched my moms face turn from questioning to Confused.
" why?" She asked.

" I want eternal life" I shrugged.
" I will trust you to go into my forest but if anything dies, burns, or dries out you'll be to blame" she advised I realized she wasn't joking anymore.

After he drank from it

" you fucking bitch!" She screamed slashing Bans body with thorns. Y/n attacked Ban 793 times that day after seeing what had happened to her forest.
" I can't believe I wasted my time trying to make you my son" she sobbed.
" but mom look" he whispered cutting his wrist letting the blood pour into the fountain she watched the ash turn to grass.
A small smile came back.
She flew around growing flowers on the grass.

" thank you son" she hugged him
" your really bipolar" he laughed hugging her back.