32, ★

Y/n Fallflower

Y/n Fallflower

Everyone watched as king and Diane fought against drole and gloxinias minions

" this is very disappointing to watch" y/n groaned looking away.
She looked back as hearing the big man announce they won.
She flew over to meliodas putting my arm on the his opposite shoulder squeezing his body against hers.

" this is disturbing" ban scoffed.
" oh shut up" y/n replied snapping her fingers to put him with Elaine.

We watched at Gowther turned on Escanor.
" what's wrong with him? He's turning on his own friends" she questioned squinting my eyes.

Gowther was looking into his mind showing him a nightmare he dreaded. Gowthers has gone crazy where's Merlin when you need her?

Escanor transformer slapping gowthers glasses off. Escanor could never fight his friends so we knew what he was going to do..

As Gloxinia got excited he cheered not understanding what was to come for him.

Escanor threw his hit blinding us all and creating smoke, as the smoke cleared we seen gowther attacked him and escanor falling over.

" haha that's what yo ass get Gloxinia!!" I cheered sticking my tongue out.

As ban went to questioned meliodas he seen he was not in sight. Y/n looked around curious to where her man had went.

I looked down to where everyone was staring at looking at the smoke clearing seeing meliodas fighting drole.

Y/n gasped holding my hands over my mouth. Has this been he's plan? Had Escanor knew about the plan? If so how did he knew and I didn't?

Everyone watched as Gloxinia healed himself. Drole then closed the hands we stood on sucking us all into a dark hole.

The tension is the air was cold and full of confusion. Y/n stood in silence with her arms crossed.
" what's wrong?" Ban asked looking at his mother figure.

She didn't answer.

I went to touch her and his arm went right threw " it was a fake?" He asked he decided to stay quiet about it walking back to Elaine.