15, ★

𝘠/𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳

𝘠/𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳

" well if he's not the one in the armor can we leave?" I ask.

" last time I seen you it was you in that armor I was convinced a giant old can was stuffed in there." Ban circled gowther.

" posture, face, and tone, and scar on your cheek, I'm guessing your ban the fox sin" gowther said.

" now that's the gowther I remember" ban laughed.

He turned to meliodas and remembered him then turned to y/n

" guessing by your face, body, and stance your y/n the fairy queen also companion of meliodas" gowther said.

" the one and only" I smirked.

Everyone was surprised by meliodas being the captain by his young face " if your surprise by that guess who that is? It's king" ban pointed.

" no that's someone else" gowther said.

Then king transformed to his original state.

" oh it is him" gowther said.

Then everyone got ready to kill the armored guy.

" I'd prefer if you left him alone" gowther said talking about his "friend".

" we only protected him because we thought he was you" king added.

Then gowther chopped him head clean off. " here you go" he said. They accepted it and went on they're Mary-way.

As I was walking away I heard a loud crunch as the monsters knuckles popped.

" how can he still be alive?" I asked with my mouth hitting the floor.

He stood infront of us.

" The only way I could depress his anger is putting him in my armor, but after damages the seal was broken" gowther said.

" ok so that's what's going on but he doesn't seem like the type to listen" meliodas said.

" I haven't anything like this in my life" I said.

He threw his hands down at us and we scattered out the way.

Ban and meliodas went first and kick him stuffing his face in just for it to pop out as if they're attacks did nothing.

King then sent his guardian at it just for it to be frozen and punched into pieces.

" alright looks like I'm up" I say stretching.

" Mother's vines" I said sending vines piercing the monsters body.

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊: 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞.

The holes filled themselves back up and my attack.... it didn't nothing at all.

" oh come on!" I yelled.

" gowther your up next" meliodas yelled.

" my glasses clouded over, you three hold him off for a while" gowther said walking away.

" what a pain, you know fighting him bare-handed is gonna be tuff right captain?" ban added in.

" guess we can't be too choosey on weapons then" meliodas said looking around and taking the weapons from the dead soldiers.

" captain kill him in one blow!" Ban yelled.

" right" meliodas replied.

Meliodas got snatched up by the monster because he heard something coming from it.

" you could've killed it!" Ban yelled.

" I heard him say something" meliodas replied.

" who cares just kill him already" ban yelled.

" he's still alive in there!" Meliodas yelled back.

" yeah but like he tried to kill us plenty of times" I shrug.

Gowther trapped the monster In a memory.

" stop yapping and kill him already" ban told gowther.

" I'm an incapable of killing him he didn't ask to be born this way" gowther replied.

" as if anyone gets a say in how they're born" ban said.

" I'll do it then" ban jumped up.

Meliodas grab his hand and told him to back off.

Then ban took out his heart " don't go ordering me around" ban laughed.

" ban why'd you have to kill it" meliodas said.

" all I did was bring the curtain down on the crappy life of some guy who turned into a monster I did him a favor" Ban said.

" WHAT" meliodas yelled back.

" hey guys look" king stopped the argument.

" he's talking!" I yelled to stop they're fighting.

" even without his heart he still manages to talk" gowther encourage.

Then the monster roared loud.
" now everyone in sound could hear the damn thing" I cried.

He came charging at us and meliodas started screaming " dale you remember me don't you! Snap out of it!" Before ban kicked him out the way.

We began attacking him and meliodas told us to stop.

" if he attacks me im gonna attack back" I told him.
" if your not into this then leave a half ass softy will only get us killed" ban said.

" SIR MELIODAS! Take this sword" She yelled.

Meliodas then cut dale down.
" about time" I sigh.

We all found out who is causing this holy knight to become a demon.
" I'm getting hungry let's head back" ban said.

" I'm sure Diane must be worried also" king said.

" definitely, but definitely not about you" ban laughed.

We all headed back to the tavern to finally eat.

𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐲𝐞❤️