18, ★

Y/n FallFlower

Y/n FallFlower

" are you really going to defend this criminal? And raise your sword against me?" Dreyfus continued.

" that little boy was about to be sacrificed, but she gave her body to save him!" Howzer yelled.

" how can I let her die" he added.They put up they're blades ready to fight.

I got my spear of holding it it the air.
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞😃

They blew the knights into a tornado and guila put shot bombs in them making a fiery tornado.

Gilthunder came behind howzer and they clashed swords. " I knew you'd be the one person I needed to keep an eye out for" howzer said.

" well it looks like y'all have this covered so I'm gonna go save the princess" I foretold.

I seen a little hole in the ground and I try to squeeze in " ugh no use" I said stomping the ground once my foot touched the floor I became smaller.

New power: sizing petal this ability allows you to make yourself as large as Diane or as tiny as a bug.

I fly threw the little hole and once I was in the dungeon I go back to my original size.

" Elizabeth!!" I yell.

" I'm here!" She said.

I started running toward her voice and seen her standing infront of a door with hawk.

" what is she doing?" I ask hawk.

" talking to her sister" hawk replied.

"  Elizabeth I hate to break this bond which I don't butttt we really don't have time for this, so Wrap up the tears and let's go" I said pointing to the hallway.

" sisters discussing a prison break?" A mage asks.

" release my sister!" Elizabeth yelled.

" you're after the wrong thing, princess Margaret walked into that so with her own volition" the mage told her.

" you really thing I'd believe some lie!" Elizabeth yelled.

" is perfectly fine if you don't now, then lady Elizabeth allow hme to take you somewhere safer-" she mage was cut off by hawk hitting her.

" a pig?" She asked.

She sent hawk away slamming Elizabeth into a wall.
" shit" I said punching the mage in her chest.

" if you'd excuse us, we would like to take a leave" I told putting Elizabeth's arm over my shoulder.
" she only fainted" the mage told me.

" but hello Fairy Queen" she jested.

" please don't talk to me" I smile
Then I was teleported outside.

Then I sensed kings power?

—————————————————-

𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄