25, ★

Y/n Fallflower

Y/n Fallflower

" I'm not gonna wear my outfit til tomorrow since that when the ceremony is" I said looking  in the mirror

" I'm not gonna wear my outfit til tomorrow since that when the ceremony is" I said looking in the mirror.

" mmm I like this" meliodas complimented m.

" do you like my outfit???" He questioned. " yes dear your look great" I replied.

We all tried our best to look nice for the ceremony tomorrow well some of us..

" king why the fuck do you look the same? You stink and need to shower we're going to a ceremony tomorrow " I lecture.
I feel like a carry this group I thought.

I made my way downstairs to hawk talking to Elizabeth. " someone's back to size" I said.

We heard Diane call us to come outside "you guys come take a look! Outside!"
We all walked out to the front door step to see her orange outfit same color except she had a open collar and black shorts.

" you like it? It's just a little something merlin put together for me" Diane explained.

" where's my son?" I huffed.

" what's with all the commotion?" Ban yawned.

" ban! Where are the close we picked for you?! Me and king spooked so hard for that!" She yelled.

" you mean that thing  sitting in my closet?" He asked.

" nahhh your closet was empty before that's the only thing in there dummy" I spoke.

" I'll put it on later, cuz if they're ugly they're staying right here they are" ban groaned.

" alright everyone ceremony is tomorrow. In the meantime why don't we celebrate" meliodas vouched.

The tavern was full yet again and ban stepped out to talk to meliodas.

Next day: