42, ★

Y/n Fallflower

Y/n Fallflower

As Ban flew down towards her he shouted " you think so huh? Well I'm about to thrash your last heart and finish you off!" As he tried to use fox hunt, he couldn't detect her heart

" uh oh. Problem? If you're looking for my heart I can move it anywhere inside this long body of mine!" She hissed before spiting venom on Ban.

He fell to the ground burning as Elaine flew to help him and only for him to tell her to stay away.

I looked over to see Escanor and Meliodas having a short conversation. They both gripped their weapons, Escanor swung his axe at meliodas only for him to stop it.
Meliodas only smirked saying " you really think a human can beat a demon?"
Escanor only laughed before saying " without a shred of doubt!" Swinging his axe again.

Elizabeth healed Ban and has melasulca was distracted Diane made spiked in the ground come up to trap her.
As she moved forward still not paying attention I was ready, and  in front of her waiting to do my attack.

" burning primrose!" I worded before a bright yellow attack moved from my hands connecting with the snakes body.

As she was down Diane took her hammer banging her head against the ground.
She laid down in defeat as Merlin insulted her.
" I must retreat" she sighed.

Elaine did something they started crying I was really confused.

Elizabeth sucked away melasulca miasma making her the size of a real snake.
Merlin put her right into a test tube.

Everyone's attention was now on the battle going on to our left.
Escanor was not doing so well though, he may be powerful but commandment Meliodas was on a different level than us all..

Meliodas disappeared out of Escanor sight only to appear again but piercing esanor with his swords.

Elizabeth wanted to help asking and begging Merlin to let him out of the cube.
" I cannot" she responded.

" Elizabeth you have to understand this isn't the same meliodas you know if she releases that cube it's no doubt he would kill each of you" I spoke softly to her.
She was stressed, everyone was and I didn't want to make it worse by having an attitude.

But the time was almost noon, Escanor wound was soon healed and he was back on his feet ready to fight, and he increased in size.
His feet made the ground boil with lava as he stepped towards meliodas.

As Escanor's attack hit, Meliodas evaded it easily punching Escanor in the chest. Escanor dropped to his knees before Meliodas put his foot on his forehead.
" it seems that only changed the way you talk" he smirked.
" oh man! Not even a big lug like Escanor can defeat him" hawks trembled.

" looks that way, it appears his current power level is 114,000" gowther informed.

" but the captains is even more of a raging beast he's at 142,000"

And they wanted me to get in the rink this that?? My level isn't even good enough to beat him.

" it's only a matter of time before he kills Escanor" gowther sighed.

" what if we jump him? It doesn't have to be all of us just me and two other people" I suggested.

" this is the old meliodas, y/n you met him at this state I doubt he would lay hands on you"Merlin responded.

" he doesn't have to, I'll lay hands on him myself" I sassed.

Escanor got back up going back and forth with meliodas. Meliodas grabbed his Rita with bare hands as Escanor used his other hand to call " cruel Sun"
Only for Meliodas to smirked again saying " try full counter" but Escanor dodged his own attacks.

A random laugh came from no where saying " that's right one more push"
I knew that voice and I didn't like it.

" why are you here?!" I shouted.

The smoke cleared in the cube Meliodas had knocked Escanor's weapon out his head going to pierce him with her sword. Escanor caught the weapon in his strong body pulling it out tossing it away.

He threw a punch at meliodas not phasing him. He returned a punch making Escanor's body so loops around the cube.

Escanor had reached his peak and after hours of fighting, meliodas was worn out

Merlin released the cube allowing us to all rush over.

Merlin grabbed him as we all returned to the BoarHat.
Meliodas then quickly woke up before Merlin knocked him out again making him fall of the bed.

I went over and picked him up.
" back away y/n I'm going to put him in perfect cube for safety" she ordered.
" alrighty calm down" I sighed laying him back on the floor softly.
" but I request that I can be in the cube too.?" I asked.
" as you wish" she agreed.