13, ★

Meliodas then snatched guila's hand off along with his sword.

The screamed in shock.

" sounds personal" I shrug.

He lifts his hand again knocking Jericho off her feet.

They put up a shield or something to heal guila, i thought about breaking it but I said NEVERMIND.

𝐀:𝐧- 𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐮𝐬𝐞 (this font)
𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟/ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭.

This is a tale of ancient time!...

"That's some seriously bad news" ban said behind the holy knights.

" oh sorry I went on ahead and healed myself" ban said showing the spell beads.

" I guess your not a dumb ass" I laughed before yelling watch out as meliodas rushes towards us.

" Captain is that still you?" Ban said as he got chopped in half.

This could be bad if hes even attacking us.

I move over to Elizabeth and hawk and I hear her say. " is meliodas ok?"

Meliodas comes and cuts Elizabeth into a circle in a hole away from everyone. Including me, which I was the one who fell into the hard ass dirt under her.

Then he just flys away.

Then hawks mom delivered some clothes? What is really going on now?

They then took meliodas sword. "and with that the seven deadly sins are successfully done" helbram said. I'm sure he can't see me, but he doesn't even feel my presence? What a lame ass wanna be holy knight even I know my aura is loud asf.

Then Diane came from a crack in the group? What is going on with everything today.

Ban then appears by Elizabeth and covers her mouth, finally someone stops her from talking.

I guess I'll take this chance to fly over to them while Helbram is distracted.

" what are y'all doing?" I ask.
" about to run" ban replied.

" sir ban you'd abandon sir meliodas?" she ask.
"He'll catch up" I shrug.

Diane then appeared behind helbram

" your alive serpent sin?" He asked. What kind of dumb ass question is that?

" was it you?" She asked, Ignoring everything he said to her.

" if you surrender that criminal and the princess, I won't lay a hand on you" helbram said.

" did you do this?" Diane asked getting angrier.

He talked more.

" answer the question, did you hurt the captain!" Diane yelled and swinging her hammer.

" she's angry" I noticed
" no shit" ban replied.

Then Diane cut the ground into fourths.