14, ★

Outfit above^

Narrator

" did anyone hear that?" Y/n said

" of course we did" ban replied.

Time to set down and open shop.

" this little town is a bit far from town but we could do some promoting" meliodas said.

" alright why don't we get ready to open the tavern?" He asked.

" I guess" Yn said crossing my legs on the stool.

" hey king, can I kick you in the stomach?" Y/n ask.

" and why would I let you do that?" He replied.

" BECAUSE look at this piece of metal on my leg! It's perfect to kill someone" Y/n added .

" your barbaric" king cried.

" let's just open up, Elizabeth go down to the town and promote the tavern" meliodas ordered.

" wouldn't be unsafe to have a princess THATS ON THE LOOK to go to town and shop" y/n yelled.

" if anything happens I'll rush right over" meliodas shrugged.

Everyone stood outside the tavern ready to find something to eat.

" ban, king, and y/n we are gonna go find some grub to cook up whoever catches the biggest is the winner" meliodas declared which made ban 10x happier about doing it.

" what a childish game" I shrug and fly away.Swooping threw the trees
y/n comes upon a huge lizard.

" that's mine" y/n claimed her prize and swooped in on the animal kneeing it in its throat.

" this is a heavy ass animal" she cried dragging it by its tail.

Y/n FallFlower

I heard meliodas and ban talking about the animals they caught and it looked like ban caught some bunnies and meliodas had a big dog.

" anywayssss no one cares about them tiny ass rabbits and that ugly ass dog LOOK AT THIS LIZARD I FOUND!"  I screamed.

And king... well he caught zero.

"  wake his ass up" I told and ban goes over and pulled his nose.

" where's Elizabeth? She's taking too long"  i asked.

" beats me let's go in the forest and help king for his stuff" meliodas said.

We walked along the forest and then meliodas to look over and we seen herds over herds of men. All dead only one alive hanging by a hair.

" hey try to Hang on!"  Meliodas yelled.

" those holy knights.. the armor giant is coming... you have to stay away! The armor Clade monster" he said before dying.

" what the hell is an armor clade monster?" Ban asked.

" I don't know and that's saying nothing because I've been around for a long time " I said.

Then we sensed gowthers powers as we ran through the forest.
" the roars of dawn I've heard some nasty things keep your guards up guys." Meliodas said.

" me too I heard they only kill they're targets wouldn't have it any other way" king said.
" well they sound fit for us" I laugh.

We keep running then see gowther in his purple armor.

We jumped and landed on the ground in front of everyone.

" gowther you alright?" Meliodas asked.

" no unnecessary thoughts or questions our job is to kill our target in solemn silence" the tall guy said.

" whoever makes the first move looses" meliodas said that means no one makes a move.

We all stood still til some dud with green hair comes out of no where and says " so this is where you were? Sorry for leaving you I couldn't find any glue."

He turned around looking at us like we were crazy " what's up?" He asked.

" WHATS UP WITH YOU DUDE" ban yelled.

He began growling and yelling.

" scatter!" Meliodas yelled and we all jumped out the way before the monster threw down his fist.

" kill him" the member of roars of dawn said jumping at the armored creature.

Meliodas knocked them all down

He overpower meliodas and put him to the ground. Without hesitation I jumped forward kicking him off meliodas with both feet together.

The other members fought gowther while king threw down his weapon.

" sorry to do this but I'm turning you to stone til everything settles down" king said.

Without us seeing a man shot an arrow at the man shooting him but someone caught the arrow?

" what?" I questioned

" talks like-" meliodas said

" that symbol" king added.

" yes my true form is member of the Seven deadly sins goat sin of list gowther" he introduced as his hair turned pink.

" that's something you don't see everyday" I say.