23, ★

Y/n Fallflower

Y/n Fallflower

" it's a good time to get drunk" I said taking a sip from my bottle of apple Hennessy.
After drinking meliodas dropped Elizabeth off at the castle to rest.

Next morning in Liones,

Elizabeth came into the Tavern in her uniform as perky as ever

Everyone was passed out drunk on the floor. Elizabeth began sweeping the floor as I got some of the guys off the floor and into a chair.

" were you sleep in here too sir meliodas?" Elizabeth asked.
" nope! I was busy creating a new food item" he replied.
" oh hell nah" I sighed as he showed a brown pig on a plate.
" anyone wanna try?" He said.

" I actually already had breakfast" Elizabeth told him. He looked my way waiting for a response. "No" I smiled.

Howzer and gilthunder began to wake up from they're drunk sleep.

" good morning meliodas thanks for the food" gilthunder spoke meliodas cut the pig into three slices for him, gilthunder, and howzer.

𝐀𝐲 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞..

They cheered to the food and as soon as they hate it howzer went silent, gilthunder ran to spit it out and meliodas threw it up.

I grabbed meliodas's shoulder and spoke to him " wasn't good was it?" I smiled.
" no it wasn't"  he cried howzer was stuck still frozen.

" maybe I need a real pig" meliodas said making hawk alerted making him take off out the door.

" now look what yo dumb ass has done" I slapped the back of his head.

" hawk wait!" Elizabeth yelled. " he'll be back later" meliodas shrugged. This nigga Right here... I thought.

We left out some food for hawk but he didn't come back elizabeth began stressing worried about hawk.

" what?" King woke up.
" you said something about hawk missing" Diane asked.

" alright everyone starting now we're all gonna look for hawk! As your captain that's an order!" He shouted.

" he talking to y'all" I said pointing. "your doing this too" meliodas said. "I will not" I argued.

" you are" meliodas added again.
" okkkkkk" I exclaimed pushing him.

" ok I got it! Anyone who finds hawk can ask me to anything they want for a whole day" he said.

" I'm still not in" I said.

Diane popped up, king got jealous and joined and gilthunder just wanted to be a fan boy and join.

Everyone went to go find hawk
and I sat at the bar. Ban walked in threw the door with a smirk.

" what are you so happy about?" I asked. " I'm gonna get hawk back with my cooking" he laughed getting out a few pans.
" what are you gonna ask him?" I questioned.
" you'll see" he smirked.

" you have fun with that im finna go get high" I said walking away.

Meliodas's pov:

" hawk where are you?" I yelled.
" pork! You there?" Gilthunder added.

" his name is Hawk, Gilthunder"Elizabeth acknowledged.

We searched trash bens and looked threw left overs.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐂𝐔𝐙 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐋.

I left everyone to celebrate and have a good time. I had business to deal with including this horn. I walked into the purple room and she began to glow.

" well what do we have here? I see he failed to kill you meliodas." She spoke.
" what's up" I yelled back.
" you haven't changed a bit since I saw you 3000 years ago" she replied.
" what are you doing here? If you've come to resume that battle we waged, I'm sorry but I no longer have the physical body" she added.

Well no shit your a horn.I thought.

" that's not it, I'm here because I want you to stop filling my friends head with all those lies" I exclaimed.

" your friends?" She laughed.
"Never have we goddesses, humans, giants or the fairies ever been your friends" she laughed.

" when they find out what heinous sin you and half breed mate have committed" she added. I used my black flames and burnt her and all she did was laugh maniacally until she exploded.

—————————————————
𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲/𝐧? 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀