Alfea College for Fairies 🧚‍♀️

Ivy's pov:
I woke up and got dress before heading into the living.There I saw the Winx ready and was waiting."Ah,you finally woke up"said Stella bringing everyone attention to me."We were waiting for you"said Flora."Why?"I ask."Because today is the first day and we don't want you to be alone"said Bloom."I'm fine on my own"i said."Let's go get breakfast"said Stella.We all walk out of the dorm and start walking towards the lunch area.Everyone was talking about something but I just stayed quiet and behind them."Hey,Ivy.You OK?"ask Musa.i just nodded to her."Can I ask you something?"I said."Sure"said Bloom."Why would you want me in your group?I mean everyone tend to stay away from me since I'm dangerous and a time bomb that can explode any moment."I said.They all stop and look at me."We don't think you are dangerous."said Tecna."Plus everyone is stupid to think that."said Musa."Plus I made my mission to make you have feelings again."said Stella proudly."Why"i said."Because I'm a fairy who has a lot of feelings and I need my friend to have them to.I can't bear to see them sad Plus if anyone mess with they going to deal with me"said Stella grabbing my shoulders."Ahem"said Tecna."I mean us.deal with us"said Stella with a sweat drop."Plus you are now part of the winx and it wouldn't be complete without you or any of us."said Bloom."Thanks if I had feelings I would cry right now"i said.They all laugh."Let's get breakfast now."said Flora.We went to the common room where everyone was was and sat down at a table and ate breakfast.After breakfast we have class,which we are going right now.We enter our class and saw a little man with  hat .He was our teacher.We sat at a table.I chose the back seat next to the window.i prefer the back of the class.

"Goodmorning everyone,as usual it befalls me to kick off the school year.Now for those who haven't met me yet.I'm Professor Wiskies."he said."your teacher of metamorphosis or as I prefer to call the art of changing the way you look."he said as he turn into Miss Griselda.All the class cheer and applaud him,while I just look at him.He said something and transform back to his normal self.He jump on a student's table."Since every ending must have a beginning.Let us start with a simple exercise"he said snaping his fingers and mirrors came out of pur tables.I take the mirror and look at myself in it."Concentrate,look in the mirror,look at yourself and think about changing the color of your head."he explained.I did as he said and imagining myself with black hair.The blackest I can think of.When I open my eyes,my hair which was dark blue now became black.I look good in it."Well done Ivy"said Professor Wiskies.He popped out of nowhere.I turn to him and nod.Then he skip to Bloom.Apparently Bloom failed."Don't worry Bloom.If at first you don't succeed ,try again."said Professor Wiskies.

Time skip....
I was in Bloom and Flora's room with Stella,Bloom and Flora.Stella was helping Bloom with the hair changing that she failed earlier.I was just sitting around."Ivy can you help me with my plants"ask Flora.I walk towards her and her plants."Are you sure?I mean I will kill them"i said."You'll be fine.I have trust in you"said Flora.For some reason I felt happy and cared.I grab a plant and it instantly die."I'm sorry!I'm sorry!"I said repeatedly."Hey Ivy it's ok"said Flora."I just felt a little bit happy and then I kill ur plant.That why I refuse to have any feelings."I said."Hey hey it's OK."said Flora."Let's bring this plant back to life shall we."she said."Ok close eyes"i close my eyes."And think of something that used to make you happy and smile every time."she instructed.I thought of my parents when I was little and how much I was happy and was dancing around.I remembered I just did a little bit of magic.I open my eyes and saw Flora's plant alive again."How did I do that?"I said shocked."Well everyone know the tale of the two dragons"she said.i nodded."Well they weren't just brothers,they were twins"said Flora."If one was good magic and the other had bad magic.Well even in the good dragon there is little bit of evil in his heart and inside the bad dragon there is a little bit of good.So in your heart there is good and evil.Its Ying and Yang.Thats what inside your heart.When you thought of good memories you access your power for life.You understand now?"explain Flora."Thank you Flora"i said."No problem.Now help me water them."She said.I help her water the plants and listen to what Stella was telling Bloom."Let's try again okay.Alright one last time and that's it."said Stella."School just began.If you  don't get it today,it's not the end of the world."she continued."Where I come from there is a saying 'don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today'"said Bloom."Where I come from we have no such expression and we are much more relaxed"said Stella."Stella please"beg Bloom."Alright but remember concentrate.Think of a color and imagine your hair starting to change.New colors spreading from the root to the tip of your hair. "instruct Stella.Bloom tired but it just made her bangs turn up into spikes."Great see what I end up with"said Blook pointing at her hair."Bloom,you're not paying attention.You're not concentrating enough"said Stella.Flora and I walk towards them."Atleast something happened and that's progress"said Flora and Stella burst out laughing."No stop laughing"i said as I sat next to Bloom."Why should she.Look at this I'm ridiculous."said Bloom flattening her bangs."That's not true all you need is a little practice,you know"said Flora."I've never had such a rough day."said Bloom."Your first day is always like that"said Stella."Girls can I ask you something?"ask Bloom."Uh-huh"said Stella"Why are you here at Alfea?"ask Bloom."Because I want to became a real fairy,successful,,beautiful, powerful and universally admire.Ofcourse I also want to do good things like making people happy and bringing back together strange lovers starting with my parents."said Stella."I want to become a real fairy too but I'm here primarily because I like to learn"said Flora.Stella throw a pillow at Flora."That's such a nerdy answer."said Stella."What about you Ivy?"said Bloom."I want to become a real fairy and prove to people that I'm not a witch.My dragon and my power aren't evil."I said."Don't worry you'll succeed"said Flora."Well what about you Bloom"i ask."That's the problem.I have no idea what I'm doing here"said Bloom looking outside the window.