Charmix Power

Ivy pov:
After a goodnight sleep after all that skiing incident,we were all in the forest by the lake.

The boye were racing on there bikes over the lake,the pixies and Kiko were playing around and the winx were tanning and chatting

Well except Tecna who was sitting in the sand and was still in her usual clothes.

"Faragonda was right.We really needed a vacation."said Bloom.

"Hmmm~"i said feeling the warm sun on me.

I've never been so relaxed...

But i wanted to get my hand on one of those bikes.

I always wanted to ride a bike.

"Yeah,feels good to get away from Darkar and his ugly plans and to find ourselves in the heart of nature."said Flora.

"The red one is cute in a lifeguard sort of way,don't you think."said Stella.

I open my eyes and look at her.

"Yeah.It's perfect."i said.

"Hey maybe we can put up a beach fashion show for the boys."said Stella.

"No."i said.

"I think they are busy Stella."said Layla,who wanted to go race also.

"Yeah well i just wish they'd get off those silly things and hang out with us for while."said Stella.

"And i just wish i had one so i can go and ride with them."said Layla.

"I know,i wish for that too right now."i whispered while patting her back.

"You know how to ride?"she ask.

"A little."i whisper.

"Stella why don't you sit back,relax and enjoy some peace and quiet."said Musa.

"It's just that there's no shopping,the boys aren't paying attention to us and look Tecna is not wearing a swimsuit."said Stella.

"I don't want to have a tan.So what is the use of wearing a swimsuit."said Tecna.

"Okay."Stella said giving up her.

Just then Timmy park and got off his bike.

"Here's my chance."said Layla getting up and going to the bike.

"Have fun."i said.

She got on the bike and off she was.

I giggle as Timmy look surprised.