Love & Pet

Ivy pov:
It's finally the day that we are opening and we were making sure everything was perfect.

Ivy pov:It's finally the day that we are opening and we were making sure everything was perfect

"That's it."said Tecna.

"Wow guys we did a great job."i said.

"Everything's ready."said Layla.

"I don't know Layla,there's just one thing missing.On earth they call it the icing on the cake."said Stella as she hold up some clothes.

Stella made some awesome work clothes and they were so beautiful.

"Thanks a lot Stella,these uniforms are perfect."said Bloom.

"Of course i designed them."said Stella.

"Umm guys it's 9 o'clock."said Tecna.

"Hurry,open the door.The first client's probably waiting outside."said Musa.

"Musa is right.On behalf of the winx club i declare Love & Pet officially open."said Bloom as she open the door.

"But where is everybody?"ask Bloom.

"I don't know,maybe it's too early."said Tecna.

"Don't panic maybe they're just late.I bet in a few minutes we'll be full.You'll see."said Stella.

Minutes turned into hours and still nobody.

We were all sitting and looking sad.

The pets and Kiko did a little dance to cheer us up which worked a little.

"Bravo that was great."said Bloom as we clap.

"But not a customer in sight."said Musa.

"I'm sorry guys,sometimes things don't work out the way you want them to but all it takes is one customer to spread the word."said Bloom.