The Crypt of the Codex

Ivy pov

"Then he gave us flowers as a goodmorning and it was sweet."i said as i sat on my bed.

"Uh-huh."said Riven.

"Then we chased him down and he was clean.We suspected him for nothing."i said.

"Uh-huh."said Riven.

"Riven you good."i ask.

"You didn't even ask if i was sick?"said Riven.

"Why are sick?"i ask.

"No but-"said Riven.

"Then why would you say that?"i said

"*groan*Ivy when you stop obsessing with Avalon then call me."said Riven angrily.

"I don't obsess with him.I don't even trust him fully now."i said back.

"Yeah and you venting to me about Avalon isn't you obsessing."said Riven.

"Riven do me a favor.CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE NOT A DICK!"i yelled.

"WELL YOU CALLED ME FIRST!"he yelled back.

"WELL I'M ENDING IT!"I yelled hunging up the phone.

Fucking Riven....

"Calm down Ivy.I'm sure you two will figure things out."said Aurora as she made me calm down using her magic.

"At least you're on my side."i said hugging her.

"Hey Ivy,come on.We don't wanna be late to the new self-defense class."said Musa.

"Coming!"i said.

I change quickly from my pj's to my usual clothes.

We were infront of class and Stella was just coming runnig

"Hold on i'm going in first.The professor could be a look-alike Avalon and we're about to get physical."said Stella as she peek in.

Stella look like she saw a ghost.

"What's wrong?You look like you'd seen something horrible."said Tecna.

The door open more and we saw.....

"GRISELDA!!"

"Will you girls ever learn to get to class on time."said Grisleda.

"This is our magic self-defense class.Shouldn't our teacher be here?"ask Stella as we walk in.

"I am here and consider yourself lucky without a teacher of my caliber,you don't stand a chance against the Trix."said Grisleda.