A Fairy in Danger

Ivy pov:
It a new day in Gardenia.

Ivy pov:It a new day in Gardenia

I just woke up.

"Goodmorning."said Flora.

"Good*yawn*morning."i said as i stretch and get out of my sleeping bag.

Yes you read it right,Sleeping bag.

We still haven't made any progress on our apartment yet as we were busy with the pet shop.

I sat down and pour myself a cup of coffee.

I also eat some food.

Our pets also were waking up.

Stella was still asleep.

Sugar came to me,yes i named by pet sugar and giggle as she fly around me.

I gave her a biscuit as she sits on my lap.

Stella finally woke up.

"Goodmorning Stella."said Bloom as Stella came toward us.

"Morning girls."said Stella as she sat down.

"You woke up just in time."said Flora.

"Yeah in a few minutes there'd be no food left."said Bloom.

"What a mess i can't believe we have so much left to unpack.Just looking at these boxes i can't take it."said Stella and fake a fainting.

So dramatic.

"Well eat something.You're gonna need the energy.We got stuff to do or did you forget already."said Bloom.

Huh?Stuff?

"Huh?What kind of stuff?"ask Stella who was as clueless as i was.

"Today's the big cleanup day.Walls to clean,furniture to move windows to wash."said Bloom and Stella literally drop her body down.

So much work....

"Our boyfriends are coming over Stella and by this evening everything has to be spotless."said Layla as she stand over Stella.

All those troubles for them...

"They'll be so impressed they'll be speechless."said Tecna.

"Well i hope they won't be completely speechless we need to talk.The past few days we've been arguing a lot and tonight's our chance to straighten things out."said Bloom.

"Well i have nothing to straighten out with Brandon.I saw him and he was kissing that girl.There are certain things i can't forgive."said Stella.

"But...."i said giving a look.