Morgana's Secret

Ivy pov:

It was back to being the morning as we sat on the beach

Remembering what happened earlier.

None of us was finding the courage to say anything since Layla left us for revenge with Nebula.

We were all grieving silently.

Riven held me as i tears fall down my face.

Even though he won't admit it,i kno Riven is crying in the inside.

Never thought it would happen to one of us.

We fought witches,monsters and other things.

Hell i even thought we were immortal or something but it seems we aren't.

"Morgana!"yelled Roxy from her sleep.

"Huh?"

We all look at her as she stand up.

"Roxy?"i said.

"I had an awful dream,Morgana is in danger.We shouldn't have left her alone."said Roxy as we stand up.

"It's okay Roxy,it was just a nightmare."said Musa as she put a hand on Roxy's shoulder.

"She's not alone,she's safe in her castle with her fairies."said Stella.

"But Nebula and the fairies of vengeance are with her too.I've got a really bad feeling about this.I saw Morgana,she was a ghost.She was being held captive in a mysterious place and she was screaming."said Roxy.

"This has happened before.Roxy's dreams are never wrong."said Bloom.

True.

"Well then let's go,if the Queen is in danger then we have no time to lose."said Sky and Roxy transformed.

"Winx Believix!"we said and transformed.