Bloom's Dark Secret

Ivy pov
Bloom return to Gardenia for the holidays and she discovered that she was adopted.She was broken when she came back.Of course all the Winx comforted her.But she was fill with doubts now and so was i.

"Today we are going to see how much you learn"said Principle Faragonda.

"Ivy,your up first"she said.I nodded and walk to the middle of the room.

"Magic Winx"i said and transform.

Miss Faragonda made a rose and we had to avoid the rays while trying to protect it

The rays were appearing anywhere and made it difficult but with much agility and speed of, i made it and grab the rose .I put it in her stand.

"Well done."said Miss Faragonda.I nodded and detransform.

I walk back to my place and sat down with the winx congratulating me

A few more girls went.

"Well done Judith,Bloom your next"said Miss Faragonda.

Bloom did well and we cheered loudly for her.

"Settle down girls,excellent performance Bloom.Return to your seat.Next please."said Miss Faragonda as Bloom detransform and made a 'X' with her hands and wink at us.

The day went by quickly.Bloom went with Brandon to Magix,Tecna was making technical things,Musa was studying,Flora was handling her plants and i was stuck,Stella was shopping and i was reading a book and manage my time till it was dinner time and went to sleep.

Next Day

Apparently Bloom is missing.Me,Tecna and Musa enter Stella's room.

Flora was there with Stella.

"Well we look high low,Bloom is nowhere to be found."said Tecna.

"We even talk to Brandon.He said he brought her back here last night."add Musa.

"The thing is she never entered the building."i add.

"We've got to go and look for her."Musa said anxiously.

"We've got a situation here.We've got to do something ASAP!"said Tecna as we stand at the gate of Alfea.

"Right so the only way to find Bloom now is through our powers."said Flora.

"Right!"we said and transform.

(There is a picture on top⬆️)

"Now lets get down to business."I said.

"Okay so which way are we going?"ask Stella.

"Easy,Something has seen Bloom walk through here and we're standing right on it."said Flora.

"The grass"said Tecna as Flora does her magic.

"Spurt thinking Flora."said Musa.

"Golden Pollen"chant Flora and an arrow appeared on the ground.

"Bloom went that way.Grassy fields has an excellent memory."said Flora.

"I'll generate an ultrasonic wave to probe the area"said Musa as she does her thing.

"Scanning complete"said Musa.

"And now i'll analyze the data"said Tecna as she does her thing with Musa.

"Alright got it.The probe detected a life-form right here.The dot represent Bloom."said Tecna as she show us the diagram.

"Oh,now it's my turn to put in my two cents through my sparkling beauty and sunny disposition.We shall see the light"ramble Stella.

"You done yet?You gonna do it or what"i said.

"Of course"she said and fly up.

"Rising sun"chanted Stella and she was bright as a ball of light.

"See i told you i have good ideas every once in a while.They need my help and i'm talently essential."Stella ramble as we went up to her.

We fly over the forest searching.

"Almost there"said Tecna.I then was hit with a large wave of black magic.

"Stop!"i said.

"What happened?"ask Flora.I close my eyes focusing on the magic.The Trix.

"We've got to go to Bloom quick.The Trix are after her!"i said.We flew as quickly as we could.

We finally reach them and saw Bloom in ice with another girl.Icy was about to break the ice when Stella hit her with a light ball.

"Who's that little girl?"i mutter.

"Leave them alone"Stella said firmly and melt the ice.

"You pesky little gnats,oh,I hate you!"yelled Icy.Ouch that hurt.

Stormy came to us and made 2 tornadoes from each side of us and something tied us together.

A big monster appeared behind the trix and jumpscare them which broke thier concentration and gave us the advantage of escaping.

"That's it Murtha,i've had it with you.You're a pain in the neck,you're a bothersome little,.....pumkin.why not"said Icy and turn the girl into a pumkin.

I had it.My blood boiled and i released so much power that i thought i saw 2 dragon.

"Hey,we're all back to normal"said Stella as we get off the ground.

"What an amazing burst of power Ivy!Where's Bloom?"said Musa.

"She disappered"said Tecna.

"Not again"i moan.

"Yoohoo,i'm over here"said Bloom who was waving behind some bushes.

We walk there and saw Bloom on the ground.

"Great to see you again girls"said Bloom as we get her up.

"Who was that little girl?"ask Flora as she pick up the pumpkin.

"That's Murtha.She helped me."said Bloom.

"There's nothing we can do for her right now.Icy's spell was black magic."said Flora.

"Maybe we can find a way to break that spell."i said.

We were finally back at Alfea and  all worn out.

I took a shower and went to bed early.