Magic Lessons

Ivy pov:

There were a lot of people inside and there's a huge line outside

Busy as always.

Stella walked in and walked around tye shop before walking right back out.

What's up her ass?

"Excuse me ,are you listening?"said a girl bringing me.

"Oh sorry.Yes,just go to tye counter and Bloom will tell you the total of all these products and they're on sale."i said.

"Thanks."said the girl walking towards the counter.

I continue to attend other customers till i saw Mitzi and her two witch friends came in.

Ugh!

"Hey Bloom.Mitzi alert."i said pointing behind me.

"Ugh.Great."growl Bloom as she walk to them.

Seems like she was looking for Stella and was jealous when Stella walked in with Brandon.

Mitzi stormed out with her two friends tailing behind her.

Skip...
"Woah,what a day."said Tecna as i was laying flat on the floor.

I could move a musle.

"Warn me next time there's gonn be so much work.I'l leave you a farewell card and you'll never see me again."said Stella.

"At least business is going well i'd say."said Bloom.

"Yeah for my masseur."said Stella.

Layla went to close the shop and Roxy walk in.

"It's a beautiful day girls.You're not gonna spend it locked in here are you.How about we take a nice stroll in the park,huh?"said Roxy.

So chirpy.

So energized.

So much compassion.

Things i don't have right now.

"Come on who's up for it."said Roxy the pets were excited.

"Not me.I'm too tired and i can't move right now."i said still laying flat on the floor.

"Spending the afternoon surronded by nature would do us some good."said Flora as everyone agrees.

I groan.

"You people are gonna be death of me."i mutter  as i extend my hand and Roxy pull me up.

"We know."said Bloom as everyone laughs.