Twinning with the Witches

Ivy pov:

"What!!"the winx said

"Cool..."i said.

Faragonda just told us we're going to Cloud Tower.

"We're to study at Cloud Tower."said Bloom.

"You can't be serious."said Layla.

"No way am i wearing those tacky witch outfits."said Stella.

"Calm down girls,you know we have to protect the Codex at Cloud Tower."said Faragonda.

"There are absolutely no records of witches ever asking fairies for help."said Tecna.

"And that's where Murtha's advice has been most helpful."said Faragonda.

"Um the witches think that the Alfea fairies have it easy and all the teachers say that fairies wouldn't last 2 days if they were to take their classes."said Murtha.

"Try me."i said.

"So we just have to swallow our pride is that it."said  Musa.

"Fairies aren't slaves to pride like the witches are correct."said Faragonda and we nodded.

"Then it's settled if you're willing to take classes at Cloud Tower,Lady Griffin is willing to ask for your help against the Trix."said Faragonda.

"And she'll regret it.The Trix will never be able to get anywhere near the Codex."said Bloom.

What the problem?

Witches hate fairies and fairies hate witches.

Me,idk.i can tolerate both.

At Cloud Tower.....

We were walking to the front door of Cloud Tower.

I never been here before,...i mean never took the front door.

I only sneaked in..

We told the pixies to stay at Alfea and only a pixie that i finally remember,Zing.

"I wish Piff could have come."said Layla.

"She wouldn't be happy.Cloud Tower's energy is too negative."said Tecna.

"It would probably give our pixies a headache."said Bloom.

"And me a good time."i said smiling at the bad energy in the air.

"Hey Zing seem fine."said Layla.

"Don't worry Layla,i'll have you from the dark magic."said Zing in a witch costume.