The White Circle

Ivy pov:
The Love & Pet was buzzing with people and we all on our feet.

Ivy pov:The Love & Pet was buzzing with people and we all on our feet

I finish showing around my batch of people.

"The show is about to start."i inform the people.

The day went by so quickly that it was already night time.

"That's enough for today."said Bloom as she came after closing the shop.

"I think it's enough for tomorrow and the day after that.Bloom i'm exhausted."said Musa.

We are all exhausted.

"Oh we did so well though.The register's full.We can pay off the bills and continue with our mission."said Stella.

"You're right Stella,we should look at the positive side,we've had a lot of good fortune lately."said Tecna.

"Oh yes,we found we found the last fairy on earth and got our Believix powers."i said.

"Plus our shop is a big success.We should invite the boys to come celebrate with us.What'd you say girls?"said Flora.

"I've got an idea.Why don't we all go to the Frutti Music Bar it'll be fun."said Musa.

Yes!

I really need a blueberry smoothie.

"I'm not going,i haven't forgiven Brandon yet for kissing that viper Mitzi.When i think about it i get so-"said Stella.

"Stella you don't really know what happened.You should talk to him and get his side of things.I'm sure he only has feelings for you."said Bloom and her phone start ringing.

"It's Roxy."said Bloom.

"Hello..........What 's wrong?Is there a problem?..............What pictures?.............We'll come over right over Roxy you stay there and don't move okay."said Bloom and hang up.

"Let's go girls,something strange is happening."said Bloom and we all ran out of there.

At Roxy's house....
We stood in Roxy's room and examine the room.

"It was that woman again.I knew i was dreaming but it seemed so real.It was that voice,it's the same voice i heard when we were fighting the wizards and then when i woke up i saw the picture scattered on the floor like that.If i try to put them away,they jump out of the album again."said Roxy.

Jump out of the album?

Pictures don't jump or move for that matter.

"They've arranged themselves on the floor in a kind of sequence."said Stella.