Mitzi's Present

Ivy pov:
We were flying over Gardenia looking for either the wizards or that magic trail that could lead us to the last fairy on earth.

Ivy pov:We were flying over Gardenia looking for either the wizards or that magic trail that could lead us to the last fairy on earth

"We've looked enough for today,let's head back home girls."i said.

"Somewhere down there is the last fairy on earth.Gardenia has never looked bigger to me."said Bloom.

"Too big.Ogron could find her before us."said Musa.

"I'm sure we'll find her first.We need to spot that magic trail so keep your eyes open."said Tecna.

"We may want to tell Stella that."said Layla as we see a sleeping Stella flying.

"Oh no!Wake up Stella!"said Bloom.

"Uh!What?Is breakfast ready?"said Stella as she through a tree and almost got hit by a moving truck that was going fast.

"Stella you fell asleep again!"said Flora.

"These patrols are killing me plus i'm still upset about the argument we had with the boys.I'm too stressed out."said Stella.

Oh yeahhh,the boys...

I miss Riven.

Even though i still laugh at him being jealous.

I'm such a good girlfriend.

"Stop complaining Stella and concentrate."said Flora as we continue flying.

We fly over Gardenia and the city was loud.

"I love Gardenia.It's so alive."said Flora.

"I wonder what it was like when fairies ruled it."said Musa.

"I don't know but since they disappeared,there's been a lack of harmony and now the world is unbalanced."said Bloom as we land on a  building.

"In the book Faragonda gave us,it says that a Believix fairy can make people believe in fairies again."said Stella.

Look at you reading a book for the first time by your own will.

"Looks like the last fairy on earth is this planet's only hope."said Layla.

"Sounds like she has her work cut out for her."said Flora.

"Well she's still out there.We better get back to work we have a big day ahead of us."said Tecna.

Right work.

Skip...