sixty-two.

Christine was practically sitting on Steve's lap in the back of the cart they were in, her head spinning as she  became aware of every single scent in the corridor they were zooming down.

"Jesus, slow down man."

"Yeah what is this the Indy 500?" Robin said, her words making Christine laugh from where she was laying on the boys lap.

"It's the Indy 300!" Steve said to Robin, Christine reaching your towards the top of the cart with her hand.

"No dingus it's 500!"

"The ceiling is blue." Christine slurred out, neither of the two hearing her as she said it.

"It's 300!"

"Let's say a million."  Robin said, all three of them  bursting fun to laughter at her suggestion. A moment later Dustin crashed the cart into some barrels, the three in the back hitting their heads as the cart came to a stop.

"You guys alright back there?" Dustin asked, the three of them groaning in unison as they held their heads. Dustin ran towards the back, undoing the latch on the back of the truck and opening it so the teens could get out.

"Come on! We gotta go now!" Dustin urged them,  Christine quickly scrambling out of her spot and out the back of the truck.  She stumbled after Dustin, the boy using the keycard to open the elevator and the door actually opening.

"You're a genius! A  genius!" Christine said, wrapping her arms around Dustins shoulders and pressing a kiss to his cheek. The boys entire face lit up a bright red, the girl letting go of him and stumbling into the elevator.  They all filed into the elevator, Christine trying to climb the boxes while Steve and Robin played on a rolling cart, pretending Steve was surfing.

"They seem drunk." Erica said, looking up at Dustin  who was trying to coax Christine down from the top of the boxes.

"Why would they be drunk?" Dustin asked, their heads turning as Steve fell off the cart and into some boxes, the same ones Christine was trying to climb up, the sending the girl plummeting down alongside him. They both laughed as Robin cheered,  Christine  dropping her hand onto Steve's chest and pushing herself up a little bit.  They looked at each other, Steve not sure if it was the drugs or just her that was making him feel the way he felt at that moment. Christine seemed to feel it too, their eyes meeting and both of them letting out a tiny gasp of realization.

"Wow." Steve gasped out, his fingers going to touch her hair as he saw the most beautiful woman he had ever seen before in his entire life.

Dustin approached the two of them, his hand going to Steve's head as Christine scooted back from Steve, her heartbeat pounding in her ears and throat.

"He's burning up."

"You're burning up." Steve shot back, Dustin reaching for Steve's face and pulling his eye open.  Steve protested, owing and groaning as Dustin looked into his eye. "One sec, one sec. Steve. Steve!"

"His pupils are super dilated."

"Maybe hes drugged."  Erica said, looking at the boy with the suggestion. Steve reached up and booped Dustins nose, Christine crawling over to Robin with a devious little smile.