5. Lunch

A/N: I just found out that I posted the wrong chapter. 'Bad News' is actually chapter 6 while this is only chapter 5. Sorry guys ><

"We're here!" Minseok announced the moment they stepped into DarkMoon's house. It was unnecessary because the DarkMoon pack members could hear them from miles away.

"Hyung!" Sehun dashed out of the house just to run into Luhan's arms as if it has been months or even years since they last saw each other when it has only been a day. Both packs usually take their meals together and it would mostly be at the DarkMoon pack thanks to the maknae's whines about inconvenience.

*Oh, so that must be Sehun.* Kyungsoo thought as he immediately saw the similarities between both shape shifters.

"Let's eat." Joonmyeon had already finished setting up the huge table and the wolves immediately took their seats. Both alphas sat at the head of the table. On Yifan's right is his pack while on Yixing's right is his as well.

"You should sit there since this is the only empty seat." Joonmyeon pointed to the chair beside Sehun and the younger male nodded before heading over to the maknae. He sat down and Sehun was grinning at him before shoving food into his mouth. Kyungsoo looked up just to see the MoonStone's maknae, Zitao, sitting opposite him. Both of them were at the end of the table and Yixing were in between the both of them at the head. Kyungsoo felt a little intimidated at the aura Zitao was giving out and he quietly ate his food.

"Shall we introduce ourselves?" Minseok announced and everyone agreed for the sake of Kyungsoo. They wanted to know more about the new boy and they knew Kyungsoo did not know everyone's name. "I'm Kim Minseok, the beta of the MoonStone pack." Minseok started before looking at Jongdae.

"I'm Kim Jongdae." The handsome boy with a sharp jawline and piercing gaze said.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun and it's a pleasure to meet you." The one with feminine features smiled and Kyungsoo returned it.

"Like I said earlier, I'm Luhan, Sehun's cousin." The pretty boy said and Kyungsoo immediately wondered how is he Sehun's hyung because Sehun definitely looks older than Luhan.

"Huang Zitao." Was all Zitao said and Kyungsoo swallowed his saliva nervously before nodding, as if Zitao would go wushu on him any moment.

"And I'm Zhang Yixing, the alpha of the MoonStone pack and also the younger brother of Yifan hyung." Yixing smiled.

"Oh Sehun at your service, hyung!" Sehun did an adorable mock salute and Kyungsoo could not help but laughed at his cuteness. Sehun was not usually the type to talks a lot with someone he is not close to but he knows it would be a different case with Kyungsoo.

"I'm Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol said.

"You mean Park DERPyeol?" Baekhyun questioned and Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at Baekhyun. Baekhyun mirrored his move, making the rest rolled their eyes at their childishness.

"Ignore the both of them. I'm Jongin, Kim Jongin." Jongin said and Kyungsoo nodded. Now he knows what Jongin's name is.

"I'm Kim Joonmyeon, the beta of the DarkMoon pack." Joonmyeon smiled and Kyungsoo saw that he has smiley eyes.

"And I'm Wu Yifan, the alpha of DarkMoon pack." Yifan coolly said and Kyungsoo realised he has a very deep voice, like Chanyeol.

"My name is Do Kyungsoo and I'm not from any pack." Kyungsoo said.

"Can I call you Bambi instead?" Jongin asked and Kyungsoo wanted to say no because it sounded like a girl's name but the rest agreed with Jongin's suggestion when they started trying the new nickname out.

"I like Bambi. It's a nice name." Luhan said and his cousin agreed. Kyungsoo mentally sighed. Since they liked it, then why not? After all, it feels good for someone to pick a nickname for you.

"Shall we play after lunch?" Sehun asked the rest immediately started arguing about what game they should play. "How about we ask Kyungsoo hyung?" Sehun suggested and all heads whipped towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo's eyes widened a little, not used to the sudden attention.

"Erm.. I don't know what game we can play. I've never play games with other people since young." Kyungsoo mumbled, suddenly finding the food on his plate interesting.

"It's okay! We can play together! From now on, we will all be your playmates." Baekhyun grinned and Kyungsoo gave an adorable smile, which made more than half of the people in the room finding the urge to pinch his cheeks.

As the rest were discussing about what to play, Yifan met eyes with Yixing and the younger male nodded towards the living room. Yifan nodded and both alphas stood up to walk away from the rest. Their pack members looked at them for a few seconds or so before continuing their discussion.

"Do you know where is he from?" Yixing asked his brother. Yifan leaned against the wall before looking at Yixing.

"The alpha of GreyRaven pack kicked him out yesterday. We found him in the forest this morning, injured by a hunter."

"He ran from the South all the way to the North?!" Yixing was surprised that one would ran so far.

"That's because he does not want to be found. Apparently some old guy wants him sexually so Kyungsoo is running, hoping that the guy would not find him." Yifan explained and Yixing grimaced. "That's disgusting." Yixing commented and his brother just simply nodded. "Are you planning to keep him and to make him join your pack? That way the DarkMoon pack would not be at a disadvantage when it comes to beating us at games." Yixing joked, making Yifan roll his eyes.

"Please brother, we win most of the times." Yifan grinned but the smile quickly faded away when he thought about what Yixing said. "I don't mind if he joins but we would have to respect his decisions too."

"I don't think that would be a huge problem." Yixing nodded towards the dining room where Kyungsoo was laughing along with the rest about some joke Chanyeol said. They then got up from their seats and Sehun grabbed onto Kyungsoo's hand and the rest poured out of the dining room and towards the forest. "Let's go." Yixing went after them. Yifan went after his brother, slowly walking to wherever the pack is at.

"Catch!" Jongin threw the ball and Joonmyeon easily caught it. Joonmyeon passed it to Sehun but Zitao intercepted the pass, making his team cheer loudly. Sehun pouted while Zitao smirked before throwing the ball to Luhan and Luhan passed it to Minseok.

"I'm clear!" Baekhyun shouted, waving his hands in the air. He was just beside the goal and all Minseok needed to do was to pass it to Baekhyun, which he did but Chanyeol grabbed it instead of Baekhyun.

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun started shouting at his best friend but all Chanyeol did was to laugh in his face.

"Bambi! Catch!" Chanyeol threw the ball towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo jumped and managed to catch the ball.

"Attack of the almighty Luhan!" Luhan suddenly tickled Kyungsoo's sides and Kyungsoo burst into laughter. Luhan smiled when he heard Kyungsoo's laughter and he saw that Kyungsoo's face was red from laughing. Baekhyun took this chance to steal back the ball, laughing at Chanyeol this time round.

Luhan finally stopped his torture and ran away but Kyungsoo was still laughing, as if he could still feel Luhan's fingers on his body. "Woah, you okay?" He accidentally bumped into Yifan and looked up just to see the handsome alpha's face filled with worried. Yifan has never seen someone laughed his much and hard and grew a little worried when Kyungsoo's face turned red. Realising Yifan's hands were on his shoulders, Kyungsoo nodded and blushed, making this face redder. Yifan saw that and could not help but chuckled at the cute sight. Kyungsoo smiled too, glad that he could make the alpha laugh.

*He should laugh more. He looks good when he laughs.* Kyungsoo thought.

"Come on Bambi!" Jongin dragged Kyungsoo away and Kyungsoo turned his attention back to the game. Yifan leaned against a nearby tree and watched Kyungsoo play instead of playing. He noticed how Kyungsoo would grin whenever their team has the ball and how he would pout whenever the other team has the ball. He also noticed how his friends will smile whenever they look at Kyungsoo. Yifan looked up at the cloudy sky and softly sighed.

*Let's just hope Kyungsoo decides to stay when the time arrives. I can't bear to see them sad if he leaves.*