5.

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐀'𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦, 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢______

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐀'𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍
𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦, 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢
______

"if I see her and that bitch nigga it's on-site I swear to god" Duke said

"you acting like you got cheated on. My god." Amaya said slapping her forehead

"nah i just don't fw that cheating and shit" Duke said a little irritated

"Yeah nigga argued with cortez over that shit" kai said shaking his head

"You talking bout when he cheating on that girl?"I asked and they both nodded

"oh yeahhh I remember that" I said remembering, cortez was all over the place when he was alive. Everybody loved him though. He was real known around the city, literally everywhere he went people knew him.

When kai, Duke, and cortez were like 16 cortez was with this one girl for a good bit of time I think like two years, and he had ended up cheating on her. He swore they wasn't together of course she said otherwise, but Duke had got mad at him and at the fact of how he was treating her.

They ended up arguing and getting mad at each other, they didn't take for like 3 months, but then cortez and the girl got back together and she ended up cheating on him so she could get her lick back. And so cortez broke up wit her, Duke stopped being petty and they just made up.

Duke and him were always arguing though, they were really like two real brothers, but the arguments were never really heavy cause at the end of the day they loved each other even though they would never really say it outloud.

Cortez was always with some girl, i know him and mari talked for a minute. but she never really said it was anything serious. because i don't think many people knew.

"I should have never even got in between them" Duke laughed

"And then the whole three months they ain't talkikng I'm just there. They both was tryna make me pick sides and shit especially yo ass" kai said pointing at Duke

"Petty as fuck" mari mumbled and Duke stuck his middle finger up, we was all just sitting in the living room currently talking.

"call it how you see it" Duke through his hands up

We all heard the front door open making us turn our heads. It was my mom walking in.

"hey mommaaa" I said dragging it out

"I know that's not kai" my mom gasped totally ignoring me, going and giving kai a hug