19.

"I want him dead. he wants to be with her, but i promise you if i can't have him nobody can" she said, causing the man infront of her to nod.

"you know we been through this several times." He replied back to her, making her shrug in response.

"I don't care, kill both of them" she said.

"Nahh, let her live she need to feel it" the other woman says causing them all to nod.

 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐀'𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ, ғʟ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐀'𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍
ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴᴠɪʟʟᴇ, ғʟ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

☛ 𝘛𝘞𝘖 𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘒𝘚 𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘌𝘙

     𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇, laid in the bed feeling kisses being placed on the side of her cheek. she moved around a bit before grabbing the side of his far, and softly pushing it away from hers.

"Kai stopp" she dragged out, her voice being a little raspy because of her just now waking up.

"get up, so we can go" he mumbled before burying his face in the side of her neck.

she sat up a bit, while looking at the clock that sat on the nightstand beside them. Seeing that it 10:30 she quickly rubbed her eyes and woke up more.

"Why didn't you tell me it was so late. we're going to be late!" Soriah said a bit loud, before she quickly rolled out of bed.

"No you're going to be late. Know it take you forever to get dressed" kai shook his head as he followed her to the bathroom.

"It does not. You just don't wake me up early enough" she said and he watched her as she got all of her hair products from under his cabinet.

"So it's my fault that we late to every event" kai slightly yelled as he walked over to the closet.

"yes! that's exactly right" she yelled back, causing him to laugh. Soriah got all of her hair products and other items she needed to get from under the counter, which was making a lot of noise.

Causing kai to walk back in the bathroom, and stand at the doorway. He looked down at soriah who was still looking for something in the counters.

"Have you seenmy edge brush" she huffed as she looked up at him, he didn't respond but only smiled at her which definitely confused soriah.