23.

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐀'𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦, 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐀'𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍
𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦, 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢

Soriah patted the face mask that she had on her face, looking at herself in the mirror while she put her hair up into a ponytail.

She picked up her cranberry juice and her phone off the bathroom counter before she walked out her small bathroom into her connected room.

She started to sit down on her bed until her phone went off causing her to look at it immediately.

Kai
come open the door.

Soriah sighed, then getting up and walking downstairs to the front door where she opened it for kai.

"Why you look like you just got done hitting a lick or something" she scrunchedher face up, looking at kai who was dressed up in all black from head to toe.

He shook his head, walking behind her into the house. "Oh so you talking to me now" he closed the front door behind him.

"I guess" she mumbled as she made her way upstairs into her room with him following behind her.

"Gimme a kiss" he took his shoes off at her door just as he grabbed her right arm.

She acted as if she didn't hear him walking around her room.

"You can be mad all you want, but you not gone do that" he pulled her closer and bended down to kiss her on the lips.

She pulled away turning around and walking toward the other side of her room.

"They did come over there about mia." He blurted out, knowing that she only really forgive him if he told the truth.

"Why did you lie" she asked avoiding eye contact with him.

"i ain't want you to think shit you ain't need to be thinking. They came over there on some bullshit, it wasn't nothing you gotta worry about soriah" he walked up behind her.

"I wasn't worried about them, but you lying to me caused me to worry about us. That shit ain't cool" she turned around to face him.

"I won't ever do it again. I promise you that." He told her, causing her to nod.

And he meant that. He wasn't going to lie to her again, but it was also some things that she didn't need to know. And he wasn't going to tell her.

Not any time soon at least.

So lying to her was a no.. but telling her the full truth was also a no.

"I love you mama." He lifted her head with the tip of her chin.

"I love you more kai"

▁▁▁▁▁▁

Soriah washed her bare face with the wet rag before walking back into her room. She laid out on her bed, just as her room door opened revealing kai who had a Tylenol in one hand and water in the other.

"Hm here" he softly spoke to her, handing her the pill that she popped into her mouth and right after washing it down with a gulp of water.

"Thank you baby" she smiled up at him.

"mhm" he rubbed the side of her face.

"you sure you ain't you know.. got a lil kai kai in you" kai asked looking at soriah was laying herself back down on the bed.

"That is such a wild assumption" she shook her head in disbelief. Normally she would argue with him about saying something like that, but she didn't even have the energy.

"Is it really though" he tilted his head.

"It's also not even a possibility. I'm still on birth control" she rubbed her forehead.

"You are ? I thought you got off" he told her.

"nope. Do you want me to get off ?" She simply asked.

"No. I want you to do what you want. When you ready that shit will happen." He shrugged.

"Good cause i don't know if I'm ready for no baby. So I'm glad you said that" she picked up her water before chugging it down.

"Get me some more water ?" She asked holding the cup out to him.

"Yea i gotchu" he said walking out the room with the glass in hand.

He walked downstairs, making it in the kitchen only to be met by Duke who had just walked out the pantry.

"Oh i ain't know you was back from.." Duke spoke.

"I been got done with that. I came over here late last night" they nodded at each other.

"Soriah let you in ?" Duke asked and Kai bobbed his head yes.

The kitchen became very quiet, Duke and Kai knew they had much to talk about but they really would rather just left everything unsaid.

But they had recently realized that when stuff went unsaid, people ain't seem to be okay in the end.

"So I'm guessing you decided not to tell her" Duke lowly asked.

"We both know that would only make shit worse. I want her to be happy and her knowing amaya was in all this would only hurt her" kai said as the two started to refer to soriah.

"So we act like this ain't never damn happen then. For her sake and ours as well." Duke said.

"Yea. Exactly" kai spoke in agreement.

Kai walked past Duke grabbing the water for soriah and then going back upstairs to soriahs room.

He opened the door to see soriah who had her face buried in her face. He looked at her body language noticing her body shaking.

"Soriah you good—" he was cut off by her looking up of him with her eyes full of tears.

"She's gone kai.." soriah cried.

▁▁▁▁▁▁

😛.

Look at me being constant with the updates. Im doing my shit no lie.

Thoughts on this chapter ?