20.

- i didn't proofread , sorry for any mistakes.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓
☞  𝟷 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴

"And you don't think I've missed you too.. shit hasn't been the same without you maya" Soriah laughed holding the phone up to her ear.

"yea that's what you say, but I see you and Kai living happily all on Instagram" Amaya laughed under her breath causing soriah to scrunch her face up.

"I mean kai has nothing to do with me missing you though" soriah laughed once more before putting her phone on speaker as she walked throughout Kai's house.

"Yea i guess, but we both know you stuck on that Nigga" Amaya responded causing soriah to laugh lowly.

"you probably over there playing wifey right now" Amaya added making soriah roll her eyes as if amaya could see her through the phone.

"playing wifey is crazyy, i don't even partake in such activities." Soriah shook her head.

"Oh girl please. You don't move without that nigga beside you " Amaya said sounding as if she was complaining.

"now you just lying." Soriah said before the both of them started laughing.

"Now can we not talk about me and Kai, and instead talk about mari's birthdayyy" soriah dragged out while changing the subject.

"uh oh yea her birthday is coming up" maya dismissively said

"yea in two weeks.. did you forget ?" Soriah asked.

"no i didn't. me and her just haven't been on good terms lately, so she hasn't really been on my mind " Amaya laughed.

"I wish one of you would tell me what's going on between y'all but whatever." Soriah said while walking into the kitchen.

"yeaaa i don't think she would really wanna see me on her birthday, hell i don't wanna see her either." Amaya responded.

"well.. ok then" soriah simply said.

"what were you thinking about doing for her anyways ?"

"I don't even know yet. Ima figure it out though, next week is kinda busy though i gotta go to some party that cortez momma throwing and then some other shit" soriah explained.

"You going with Kai ain't you ?" Amaya said before sucking her teeth in. "Well duh" soriah laughed.

"See my point exactly, you can't be away from that nigga for 2 minutes" soriah heard as she took her phone off speaker and put it back up to her ear as she saw kai come down stairs.

"No I'm just going to support him.. you know what ion' gotta explain shit to you" soriah laughed while amaya

Right before Amaya could completely reply, soriah saw kai coming towards the kitchen where soriah was standing.

"Amaya ima um call you back—" the call ended as soon as the words came out soriah's mouth.

"well damn" Soriah mumbled.

__

↓