8.

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐀'𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦, 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢______

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐀'𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍
𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦, 𝘍𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢
______

𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳..

I sat in class slapping my pen against my leg, along with me yawning. The teacher was just going on and on. I usually didn't even like to go to class cause I could just read it online or some shit.

But sometimes I went because I wanted to feel like I was in college for a reason idk. I got on my phone and started scrolling cause the teacher wasn't talking bout shit.

I scrolled on Instagram for a minute until kai texted me.

Kaire❤️‍🔥

Kaire❤️‍🔥: can you put soap on chicken?

Soriah: Huh?!!

Kaire ❤️‍🔥: you just clean chicken wit water?

Soriah: uh yes. You cooking chicken or sum?

Kaire❤️‍🔥: no, just wanted to know 🌝

Soriah: my god 😟
Soriah: I worry about you sometimes 😭

Kaire❤️‍🔥: you still in class?

I didn't even reply to his message, because the teacher let us out of class. As I walked out of class I then FaceTimed him.

"ok so what's up wit this fucking chicken??" I asked and he just shrugged

"I feel like personally big booty bitches- nigga hush" I heard Duke say sum in the background

"You at my house?" I asked and he nodded

"mm, ok I'm on my way" I mumbled

"alright I'll see you when you get here" he said and I hung up.

_______________

"niggas be-" all my brothers friends  stopped as I walked inside the house

"uh hey" I mumbled

I put my bag down and I looked at them all, niggas was just sitting on the couch like they live here. Kai looked like he was bored as fuck.

"where's momma and dad?" I asked Duke

"they doing sum" he shrugged and I nodded as I walked past them and into the kitchen. I walked into the pantry and I grabbed some chips and I was so hungry I opened them and started eating them in the pantry.